Theo Walcott

Arteta is making me look like a genius, getting hard for me to hate the guy :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Me waiting on a big Weng post

4 Likes

The fact that he fell from Arsenal to Everton to Southampton is kind of confirmation of his shitness.

Giroud for example has more of a case of sticking it too us. Not Walcott. Not at all.

4 Likes

Injuries and consistency wrecked Theo’s time here, I can’t hate the guy.

He is capable of being a dangerous nuisance and can produce top class finishes. He showed that throughout his time here. I can’t blame him if he is happy to show it again.

Nice finish, all too easy for him to get in behind our defence though.

1 Like

Classic finish from Theo. Still has that little burst and dink. Had to go obviously but scapegoated way too many times over the years.

2 Likes

Walcott is probably at about 50% of his powers, and is playing a major role on a team fighting for a top 4 place. Giroud is doing the same on Chelsea and in the CL. Just goes to show u how far this club have fallen.

4 Likes

Our transfer policy is truly shocking.

It kinda reminds me (you’re from the States so forgive me if you’re not familiar with this) of those football sticker albums we used to buy as kids.

When it came to swapping duplicate stickers with friends, Arsenal are swapping stickers they already need rather than doubles. They’re swapping 2 needed stickers for a “shiny” in some cases, too.

2 Likes

Walcott is like the Titanic , should never have left Southampton

7 Likes

Who are you classing as a shiny?

Do you remember the 96/97 one?

I think it was either the team’s star player or foreign player. So not only would they have a regular sticker (head, shoulders, smile) but also a shiny on the next page

Oh I know what a shiny is. I’m wondering who you think in our squad is a shiny :slight_smile:

1 Like

What, something like this?

Found it the other day at the bottom of a box full of childhood bits and pieces lol

2 Likes

The badge

1 Like

*The old badge.

2 Likes

Schmeichel, what a legend

He’s the reason I know my gf is a proper Man U fan. When growing up her sister had a Beckham poster on the wall due to his non threatening boy band good looks, whereas my gf had Petey Schmikes and his big old red nose adorning hers.

3 Likes

:grin:

10 Likes

That was a great season in the Cup, wasn’t it?

Beating Spurs in the 3rd round, Liverpool in the QF and eventually going on to win our first trophy in 9 years.

3 Likes

I can’t enjoy that moment as that was really the start of the end of Theo’s efficiency as a player.
He was electric prior to this match and there was no reason for Theo to play intensively at that point in the match. Never recovered after that.