The UK Economy

I used to tip my barber but now the prices have went up and you can use contactless I dont bother anymore

1 Like

My barber took an apprentice on recently, the kid was on hair washing duties before people got their trim. The kid was trying real hard as well, trying to give me the football small talk that’s typical of barbers, he struggled slightly and resorted to asking me who I like more out of Ronaldo and Messi lol.

But yeah, he’s a kid probably getting super minimal money, so I was happy to throw him a generous tip for just washing my hair, cos I know that he’s obviously pretty broke and starting out in a new job.

Saw my barber arriving for work one day in a slick Beemer, so he can fuck off if he thinks I’m going above his rates :grin:

1 Like

Got a text from nationwide saying the Bank of England have raised the interest rate again. So mortgage payments may change. The last time according to the last time they texted to tell me this was only 17th March!

Has it ever changed so soon again before?!

They review them every four weeks I think. You could see a series of changes in the next while. I usually fix my rate for 3 years.

1 Like

I was when I first got the mortgage then it auto changed to this other one when it expired where it can go up or down My mortgage is quite small so I don’t think it would be such a notable change either way for me tbh.

2 Likes

We got black passports tho!!

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

What do you expect. They have 15 times tbe UK population.

/mhappy

4 Likes

And all the other servile pathetic idiots that keep happily eating the Tory shit.

1 Like

The pound is fucked. What a time to be alive

If you can afford to be. Some won’t get the option.

3 Likes

It only took Truss 17 days to tank the currency

Rishi called it

2 Likes

The IMF…

Britain a 3rd world country now, thanks to Tories?

7 Likes

Cunteng is such a moron.

These Tories are so so bad they are begging the public to stop voting them in so they can sort themselves out.

But the absolute dickheads in England keep doing this to themselves.

Having to call in the IMF? Holy shit :slight_smile:

Like your business going down the tank, and you turn to the mafia to bail you out.

Pretty impressive that it’s happened this quickly. Fair play Truss :clap:

To be a fly on the wall of Liz Truss’ office right now.

1 Like