The State of The Arsenal

DT is a complete shill. He lead the Wenger out brigade but can’t bare to criticize lego hair. Even here he maneuvers around talking about Arteta and goes to criticizing the board.

He’s a dumbass with an agenda.

5 Likes

At least Chelsea and Atletico were CL level opposition. Only under Arteta have we been going out against actual Europa League shitters.

6 Likes

We have NEVER won the EL or the CL yet talk about it like it’s nothing.

We are 9th in the league and out of Europa. I’d say we are our out of Europa because we are a fucking mid table cunt team these days.

At least United and Chelsea win the cup and finish top 8. They are better than us. Simple as that.

We are even too shit to be contenders for this cup.

We have zero zero zero business in the CL. Glad we are out of it for a while and stopped embarrassing ourselves in the CL.

I am so pissed with this club and players :confused:

1 Like

Nowhere near.
With Arteta and Kroenke, Dumb and Dumber, there is no limit to how far down they’ll take us.

5 Likes

There is a real chance on this trajectory that we find ourselves in a relegation battle

We needed teenagers to save ourselves from it.

When every match is a battle, that’s what you get.

Kroenkes need to fuck off. Proven enough that they have no clue. They can take their investment and shove it up their arse.

It’s only going to end up in Kia’s account or some other “Nigerian Prince”

4 Likes

This club doesn’t care about winning at all.

A fan base paying one of the highest ticket prices in the world. Serving awful shithouse football.

The only salvation will be for Kroenke to fuck off and the entire board including Arteta right after Kroenke.

Then overhaul this entire club from top to bottom.

8 Likes

Something that’s not bought up enough on these forums and reddits for Arsenal that I think is a massive issue that needs sorting out is our weak willed, spineless fanbase. It’s not everyone but the fact some fools decided to turn a planned protest into clapping a bunch of players into stadium who’ve constantly let us down, tells you all you need to know. You didn’t see Utd fans say “oh it’s our biggest game of the season, we shouldn’t protest today cause it might hurt the players feelings”. They got stuck in and made a massive point. The mindset of our fans is equally at fault as our shitty owner and managers/players

It’s so fragmented and weak willed and split into so many fractions. I’ve gone through many years when so called fans loved players and a ex manager over Arsenal. The fact if Arsenal go out and spend big on one player, they all forgive and forget the wrong doings of years gone by. And happily take their selfies and sip their latte’s and leave after 65 minutes at home games.

Sorry for the rant just half this fanbase is at fault for decline of Arsenal for me and it needs to be pointed out.

5 Likes

“Hurt the player feelings.”

How about the players are hurting our feelings by constantly disappointing and giving zero fucks…

Fuck them! I am with you mate. Boo those underperforming cunts till they start doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Exactly, too many distractions and holier than thou types happy to carp from the sidelines about how low class any frustrations are.

I think if we are to improve, we as a fanbase need to stop this and try to take action to get Kroenkes to sell.

1 Like

People have disagreed with me here but I stand by it - we’ve suffered more than most, maybe more than any by the lack of fans.

I can’t imagine that performance and lack of urgency and no goals happening in front of 60,000 in a SF second leg. I can’t imagine every weak home performance happens in front of 60,000. Arsenal have been booed off at HT in the past and then given a shit in the second half. I don’t think fans would have let this lot get away with such sustained shit and lack of caring. Crimes like picking Willian would have been rightly sneered too.

5 Likes

This is everyone on Arsenal’s board, including Arteta “managing” the players.

1 Like

How do we think this is going to affect attendance next season?

I certainly have no intentions of paying for a ticket any time soon, couldn’t think of anything worse than paying to watch us play

With our fanbase Craigie I don’t know, some be more busy with taking selfies and leaving after 70 minute to catch the train. I think portion of the fanbase definitely wouldn’t accept this bullshit (the away fans for sure wouldn’t) but the home fans are filled way too much with day trippers, hipsters and part time fans and others who just hold onto their agenda’s and don’t want to be proven wrong. We act like we are a big club when Chelsea fans or Utd fans give us shit but we do tend to accept a lot of mediocrity a lot easier then other big fanbases.

There’s a reason why the Emirates is called a library at times by rival fans. It’s a massive issue that needs sorting out.

Unfair comparison. At least the dog looks like he’s having a laugh. Please don’t compare him to our shitty management

3 Likes

You’re right Arteta and the management are an insult to this dog.

4 Likes

Agree with @BigWeng_4LYFE - all it will take is a really decent managerial and DoF appointment to get us pushing into the top 6 and then top 4.

There is plenty of talent in this squad, more than enough to be qualifying for Europe. A top manager gets us close to top 4.

We’re underperforming massively.

Have to sack Arteta at a minimum and bring in a quality manager. This is a big turning point though, because it we fuck this up then it becomes even harder to arrest the decline. Liverpool were flailing badly when Klopp came in. He made all the difference. We need that type of appointment.

5 Likes

Yeah, we could have had that type of appointment if we hadn’t been stuck with Wenger for so long. Wenger overstayed his welcome and once he left Klopp was taken.

Instead we got Unai and Mikel. And that is on the board and management hence why the entire management needs to go as well.

3 Likes

Yep. All on absentee owners. Dithering over decisions.

1 Like

Exactly.
The tolerance of mediocrity from our supporters is what has got us in this mess.

It’s only until recently that supporters were defending Kroenke and Arteta, saying he’s turned a corner and that next season we’d be challenging for the PL title.

If Arteta had never worn an Arsenal shirt, it would have been laughable that a novice from Man City would have been considered to be good enough to be our manager.
Yet a large section of our fanbase backed him because he used to play for us.

I can remember, in the last few seasons where, at the start of the season, people would regularly predict that we would challenge for the PL and were going in the right direction.

But when anyone dared to criticise the club and the way it was run, they were dismissed with “you don’t know what you’re talking about,”

Supporting the board and whatever clown they bring in as a manager is why we’re in this position and it’s only taken this embarrassing season for people to realise this.

Arteta has been recently described as a genius by an endless procession of ex players and pundits, assembled by his PR machine, so where are they after this miserable display?

Would Man City have him back?
Do they miss his genius coaching?
They’ve got better since he left so I doubt it.

4 Likes

Coincidentally City are winning the league now that the virus Arteta left them to come to us. And we are mid table dwellers.

I really dislike this cunt and his misplaced arrogance.

3 Likes