The State of The Arsenal

And y’all still don’t miss Arsene huh?? Okay…

SlimCorruptAmericancrow-max-1mb

6 Likes

He’s never been as bad as this but he should have been replaced by a proper top quality manager.
This was never going to happen with the owner we have.

3 Likes

If the main point is Arsenal doesn’t really matter to them then that’s true and always has been.

1 Like

This the reason I warned y’all of sacking Arsene all the way back in 2014 when Klopp was available. Fine that Wenger was in a contract but our board showed their true colors when the job was wide open and they didn’t even sound out guys like Simeone, Nagelsmann, or even call Poch for an interview and he was out of a job. Oh they interviewed Allegri but felt Emery and Arteta were better. We were lucky to have a class manager on the books because as u said we’ve no interest in hiring another.

2 Likes

I’d do anything for 4th nowadays. Yes that includes getting Wenger back

3 Likes

From now on any arsenal branding stuff I own will be known as the adidas cannon range

5 Likes

No you said Wenger was better than Klopp. You’ve been proved wrong on that. Now fuck off with this part of your argument.

3 Likes

Don’t even trust the leadership at this club, Arteta needs to go. But then what next?

Think we’ll become a mid-table side for a quite awhile if we don’t start making the right decisions.

1 Like

We’ll probably ignore a standout candidate like Allegri and go for Nuno Santos or Vieira.

5 Likes

No I haven’t lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy:

At least Nuno has a playing style. Idk what Arteta’s style is besides playing guys out of position and reacting too slow to make subs.

1 Like

Pinning all our hopes on a player we don’t even own in odegaard
Thomas Partey a £50m dud
Lacazette slow as a slug
The Chelsea pensioners retirement home
Shit boring football
Arteta

What an absolute shitshow :grin:

3 Likes

edBQBeJ

1 Like

On paper, there’s a real good squad here with a few holes that can be addressed with diligent squad building.

I’m not going to blame the players for these performances I’m going to blame the man who’s coaching the football out of them and constantly delivering awful performances.

5 Likes

I’d take Nuno over Arteta any day of the week, bring some of that Portuguese flair with him :drooling_face:

United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi to be exact.

Qatar own PSG

1 Like

Mate at the time you clearly did.

Klopp has 1 PL and a CL (which is post 2008 and against Tottenham lmaoooooo…so doesn’t count anyways) in like 7 years at the club? Don’t ever compare him to a God like Arsene again.

Good lad.

My bad but honestly different sides of the same coin!

1 Like