The State of The Arsenal

we are going nowhere as a club in fact we are more likely to be going to the championship than we are to be winning anything big ever again. This whole squad including manager needs to be changed there are too many passengers with not enough love for the club even start using the youth and get rid of a lot of the 1st team, the whole club from top to bottom is a disgrace.

1 Like

Won 19, lost 13 that season. But I’m guessing 6 games is a lot more in your estimation :joy:? Fucking troll.

You’ll be dead before we win 19 games in the PL again and so will most of the ppl around here :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Let’s hope since you’re older than me that means we’ll get a couple of years OnlineArsenal without you before I go.

I survived covid bitch, im gonna live forever!!!

5 Likes

:facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Of course you did. Evil doesn’t die so easily.

1 Like

We should get Anti-Covid Alliance badge.

@shamrockgooner

3 Likes

Done.

Hey, I’m a survivor too. Sign me up

2 Likes

Boris Johnson and Trump in that club. Fuck that.

1 Like

And KGB bot :handshake:

1 Like

Don’t leave me hanging all alone in here, add the other survivors to the gang :fist_right: :fist_left:

I can only go with direct requests. Ah I see another.

Last genie rub, What will it be @Gladiator ?

Dare I ask for a shot on target?

1 Like

15th. Proper lower-end table position and with our style of play, we rightly belong there.

6 Likes

That table has came straight out of 2002

Do you still have Teletext? :joy:

5 Likes

Yep :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s how I still check the results of all the leagues every weekend. :eyes:

Unfortunately it’s 2020 and Tottenham are leading the table and we are 15th :cry:

1 Like

Love a bit of Teletext

Takes back the days when I found out we’d sign big sol on a free via the top headline on there

10 Likes