The State of The Arsenal

I hate to humble brag but I am so lucky I’m blessed with a job and life that’s going decent so I can step away from caring about these clowns.

Of course I can’t be fully happy when they are as bad as they are.

But still, I feel for those who rely on football for pleasure and support arsenal. Not a good time for them.

Arsenal are going to be shit for about 5 more years at least.

I really don’t know what spell the Albanians have on this club but fair play they have it under their thumb.

2 Likes

Teletext is a thing of beauty, even with us so low! Unfortunately we can’t get that anymore here, but I remember using it to track Serie A and La Liga when I as younger!

But on topic, we are absolute shite right now. We need to get rid of Arteta but even so I’m not happy with the balance of the team at all. Too many players like Willian and Ceballos who offer little

7 Likes

Yeah I have never been able to make the switch and bin it entirely. Every weekend I use it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What nutter does that?!

1 Like

The only good thing about this, is that there Isn’t there anyone left to defend this imposter.
No one left to be fooled by this smooth talking shyster?
Or anyone that thinks that he was a better choice than any of the managers that we could, and should have had.

What has he achieved since he’s been here?

We’re just above relegation.
We’re having the worst season most supporters can remember…
We’re playing boring, predictable football.
We are clueless going forward and not much better in defence.
spurs are fourteen points ahead of us and fifteen places above us after eleven games.
Arteta has no plan or any idea how to get out of this mess.
He keeps repeating the same mistakes.
The players don’t want to play for him.
Clubs with squads that cost a fraction of ours, are above us as well as other managers that are new to thePL.

This situation is just embarrassing and was all so avoidable, if we had an owner and board that cared but, instead, they are unravelling the club and it’s not going to change while they, and our totally inept manager, are in charge.

If Kroenke had anything about him, he would sack him.
If Arteta had anything about him, he would hand in his notice.
But neither of them have anything about them, they are worse than useless.

He must surely have done enough to convince everyone that he must go, apart from opposition supporters.

Is there any other top club in Europe that has a board that would stick with a manager that has dragged them down so far?

If anyone thinks that it can’t get any worse, just remember, if he stays, it can and it will.

5 Likes

I feel like Josh Kroenke is behind our sharp decline. Just a feeling.

1 Like

You’re right.
He is behind our decline and his dad is right behind him.
They’ve ruined this club.

3 Likes

I absolutely would still use teletext if I had the option.

3 Likes

If only it was a league table out of 2002, that would see us finish with 3 defeats in 38 games.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I know you didn’t come up with this, but Diarra doesn’t belong there :eyes:. He was a promising 22-year old who, if we would have given chances in stead of Flamini, would have solved an issue that isn’t to this day!

3 Likes

People won’t like it but Gallas was comfortably the pick of that bunch.

1 Like

Can stop calling them rivals now. Embarrassing ourselves with this term.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for my badge

1 Like

You mean the anti COVID title?

The sad thing is now, I’m not even pissed off by results or performances. It’s to be expected with this lot. I said it a few weeks ago that this lot could finish outside the top 10, even now it’s getting worrying that we could be in for relegation fight. I don’t think bringing in players in January will change that, this is now a manager problem not just a player one. It shows how important Auba goals were in the last two seasons, without them we would have been in 15th lol. Now with him drawing blanks, we’re seen how bang average this side is.

I don’t think we get relegated, but definitely see it been our worst season in the PL.

1 Like

Lol yep

Done

Super now everyone knows :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love Teletext. It’s fast, easy and has no ads, popups or annoying distractions.

2 Likes