The State of The Arsenal

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s funny how we used to be criticised for having quiet fans and were known as the Highbury library but this season we’re being told our supporters and players are too loud.

There is such fine line between over excitement and and not having enough.
But it’s great that the FA, the media and supporters from other clubs have been kind enough to advise us of right way to celebrate winning a game.

1 Like

Leaky

4 Likes

And still joint second best defensive record :slight_smile:

Clubs figure each other out in the second half of the season. No surprise there.
Still don’t consider Arsenal’s defence to be leaky.

It is a conclusion borne out of stats nerding rather than actual observation.

I thought it was just NBA and now this shit happened…

They are trying really hard to take out the emotions and joy from fans.

6 Likes

Wasnt sure where else to put this, but its nice to see us spreading the goals around. I’m hopeful that Jesus could make that four players on 10 or more league goals by the end of the season. Trossard only needs 2 goals to reach 10 but the majority would have been scored for Brighton so it doesn’t really count.

7 Likes

And we’re not doing it in a farmer’s league :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No doubt Jesus would have 10+ by now if not for the injury.

You can basically treat Eddie and Jesus as one player but they only have 9 combined. We’re gunna need greater production from that spot down the key stretch

We could do with a certain Nigerian prince

Have you checked your emails?

5 Likes

Arsenal and European competition. Name a less iconic duo, I’ll wait…

1 Like

Only 3 goals scored in 5.

Damn.

1 Like

3 goals in 5 home legs in THE EUROPA LEAGUE

3 Likes

That’s why I find it ridiculous when I hear Arsenal fans diminish the Europa League. It’s okay to find it less important than the CL (obviously), but at least make sure you actually win it once.

Chelsea and United win that competition for fun.

6 Likes

As Arsenal fans we really can’t afford to be snobby about European competition, we have next to no pedigree.

Really fucks me off that every other big English team has a win in this competition to compensate them for the fact that they weren’t good enough for the CL.

7 Likes

And we have some dismiss the CWC in 94 on top of this.
We are fucking miniscule in European terms. Chelsea before Abromivich have 2 fucking CWCs alone.

3 Likes

The people who dismiss the CWC aren’t aware of how European tournaments were setup in the past.

4 Likes

Tbh a huge contingent on this forum were pretty clear about wanting to win the Europa League. It’s logical to see it below the CL and we would all rather be in that but I think most of our fans do really want to win this.

1 Like