The State of The Arsenal

They showed it in the studio. City went 18/1/0 one season

1 Like

Back to back wins vs Spurs and United :syringe: :syringe: :syringe:

9 Likes

With a game in hand!

Amend your post please sir

7 Likes

We’ve played 9 at home 10 away, 25 points from both. City 11 home 9 away.

A non negative point haul against city is crucial, I think outside of that they will fail to match us.

7 Likes

I was thinking much the same earlier. Fuck me, this is starting to get real lads

4 Likes

Looking at the league tables around the rest of Europe.
Arsenal and Napoli both on 50 points with the same played win draw lose ratio.
If Benfica and Barcelona both win their next two games they’ll have the same ratio’s.
Id like to see a mini tournament right now to see who’s best.

“Before this game Arsenal had been behind four times this season and this is how long it took them to equalise: eight minutes, 25 minutes, 24 minutes, 26 minutes. Here it took them six minutes.”

2 Likes

Liverpool went 18-1-0 in 19/20 also.

Don’t be that guy anymore

My boys are 21 points off the pace in January, let me revel in the memories please.

Haha. Ok. I do remember you talking about not seeing a major Arsenal honour in your lifetime. If you die in the next 3 months can I adopt your dog?

3 Likes

I’ve seen us win the league a couple of times, I did say I don’t think I’ll see it again in my lifetime though.

Yeah mate you can, I’ve got more faith in your giving him the exercise he needs than the mrs if I’m gone.

3 Likes

This club, this team, these players have brought me so much joy this season.

All the years of bitter disappointments, all the humiliating results, all the pundits who criticized us (rightly or not), all the pain from the near constant failures in the big moments, all of that is being slowly but surely forgotten. We are getting our Arsenal back and I almost have a tear in my eye as I say that.

It’s been too long in oblivion for this club, too long in the shadows. What we have done in these first 19 games is re-establish ourselves as a true Premier League force. We are now once again the real deal.

Lot’s of challenges still ahead for this team but this is the first time in a long long time, I am completely convinced we are on the right path and we will relive those glory days of the past very soon.

2 Likes

We’re going to win the league and echo is going to be ok. I think I mentioned this before but my childhood pup was a spitz of the same family
Unfortunately she was Dutch and constantly worried.

6 Likes

we are only 19 points off our whole total from last season, mental stuff

:arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

They’re applying the new prints today!

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Another glorious week topping the premier league table and Man United’s title challenge over quicker than Liz Truss’ leadership, you love to see it.

4 Likes