The Sopranos

Just saw that episode yesterday :joy:

Their utter disregard for non-Italian women is fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Tony: “There he is! Philly!”
Phil Leotardo ignores him
Tony: “where you going?”
Phil: “I’ve gotta go and meet John down the restaurant.”
Tony: “you f*in cckscker!”

1 Like

Rock the casbah playing on the radio, Philly launching his ice cream out the window, classic scene :grin:

Phil2

3 Likes

“Gee, Mister, are you OK?”

2 Likes

You start on one sopranos youtube clip and before you know it you’re an hour deep after watching more and more :grin:

2 Likes

Rewatching in full. I don’t get why Tony doesn’t take AJ to the bing and get him drunk and laid after the break up with Blanca.

1 Like

Who was Tony’s fittest goomah?

The Russian one

Irina?

Tony was a nob! Battered the assemblyman just because he was jealous and she had a shot at happiness

1 Like

Irina! Yes that’s the one, so cute but also a bit annoying

1 Like

She’s more Christofuh’s ex, but of the women Tony gets with at some point in the show, its easily Sarah Shahi for me

tumblr_o6rmu3hDo21v5u8a8o4_250.gifv

By a country mile

1 Like

I love Tony Soprano fucking up the cunt harrassing his daughter. I had a cunt watching my missus through our front window when she was breast feeding our daughter. He crashed into her on a bike on purpose too. I went to kill the cunt with a knife multiple times but everytime I did there was witnesses around and I backed out like a pussy. I’ll always be ashamed of not getting him.

Don’t be ashamed of not murdering someone.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, dude.

Man is probably behind bars now, anyway.

Nah he isn’t. He bullies and picks fights with everyone on that street and gets off on it. I should of at least broken his legs at least. Honestly ashamed of myself for not fucking him up.

You prob want Hitler to get equal rights too

Hitler didn’t even have equal balls

Jackey sucks the fuck out of those Hitler balls

Watching the one where Tony and Adriana crash while driving and Christopher finds out.

Chris: “you fuckin hoo-uh.”

1 Like