The Sopranos

2 Likes

Bobby Baccala was the soundest character in the series.

(That is all)

4 Likes

Season 6 and Vitoā€™s subplot is a hard watch, damn.

2 Likes

There has to be crazy pressure on Gandolfiniā€™s kid to pull off this role. His dad dies when he is pretty young (he was the one who found the body from what I remember) and now his first big acting role is playing young Tony in an age when if he doesnā€™t pull it off well heā€™ll unfortunately get completely roasted on social media.

I hope he kills it not just because Iā€™m excited for some great TV but also just on a human level it would be great to see him step comfortably into his dadā€™s shoes.

3 Likes

Minor role but he was good in the Deuce, playing a similar character background.

Anyway Chase tends to nails casting

1 Like

My other half hadnā€™t heard much about the film, Iā€™m not sure she even knew the film existed til the trailer came out the other day. She excitedly told me about it, and was like, ā€œthey cast Tony really well!ā€, had no idea it was James Gandolfiniā€™s son lol

I was a.little sceptical at first, but Iā€™m quite excited for this film now. Very pleased to see that Jon Bernthal is in it, I like him in pretty much everything I see him in (Punisher, Walking Dead, Wolf of WS)

1 Like

Goosebumps when the theme tune drops at the end of the trailer.

Gotta be one of the GOAT theme tunes. Season 1 of The Wire was a banger too, it was my favourite version of the song (which IIRC was different every season)

2 Likes

3/4

Who did he play in the Deuce?

The son of the guy who ran the brothel.

1 Like

This parody of the sopranos is fantastic haha

1 Like

3 Likes

No fā€™n way is it 10 years already!

https://twitter.com/uncle_june/status/1670727178365943810?t=3uhROQv_1E6vKYU5AazMwA&s=19

2 Likes

Fuck, never feels like that long ago. Live this man and this entire series.