The Simpsons

He only wrote 4 but one of those was Homer Goes To College. Although I’m not sure how they collectively chip in to each episode. There was a few other of the better writers who went on to do other things. Swartzwelder (first 6 years and the movie, which was terrible), Vitti (first 5 years and then 2002-2004), Oakley (first 6 years), Weinstein (first 6 years)

Best episode ever (think I mentioned it earlier in the thread)

1 Like

He also wrote the Monorail episode which is another absolute masterpiece and classic.

1 Like

Carrying funzos in my sack
There so heavy I’ve broke my back

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

“And, er, may the force be with you.”

1 Like

Conan is still doing the same shit nearly 30 years later and it’s still hilarious.

1 Like

Lisa needs braces

1 Like

I call the big one Bitey

2 Likes

MONORAIL

1 Like

You’ve mastered the Calumbreaker.

2 Likes

Didn’t know he worked on the show too, the guy’s hands down the best talkshow host out there.

1 Like

One fish,two fish, blowfish, bluefish

King size homer

Are two episode that stick in my mind. But been year’s since I watched the Simpsons gave up on season 24.

Jesus Christ, that’s at least ten seasons of utter shit haha. Respect.

1 Like

Dental plan!

2 Likes

It’s more of it just something to put on an not really concentrate on jt. Now I got Disney plus I do mean to go back an watch some off the newer seasons.

1 Like

This is my favourite joke in the history of the Simpsons. Proper edgelord stuff.

2 Likes

Oh shit lmao I totally blew that one!! I got confused cuz we were talking about the Monorail :joy::joy: yeah its…

Lisa needs braces…DENTAL PLAN…Lisa needs braces…DENTAL PLANNN

1 Like

So we’ll march day and night
By the big, cooling tower
They have the plant
But we have the power

1 Like

Me too lmao, confused the monorail episode with the strike episode- all the quotes blend into one after a while.

no beer and no tv make homer go something something

1 Like

I think the best episode where Homer goes into space.
But my favourite quotes are:
Ralph Wiggum:
"Me fail English miss? that’s unpossible.

Homer, when asked how to spell Thailand:
T…Y…and so on.

2 Likes