Have we been troll botted?

1 Like

As a man, what do you desire?

Warzone wins :pray:

6 Likes

A quiet place to take a shit.

18 Likes

I think I might regret asking this question

I was gonna say world peace but a quiet place to take a shit is really something.

Not the answer you were expecting :rofl:

There is nothing worse than the missus knocking on the bathroom door when you’re taking a shit.

Completely spoils that singular moment of oneness with nature.

It’s the equivalent of the Dalai Lama being interrupted with a cock punch as he reaches the purest form of enlightenment. Basically a war crime that should be tried in the Hague.

10 Likes

So I offered my brother in law, my sisters husband, out for a fight tonight. He kept teasing the dog with her dog treat. She kept trying to grab it and he kept pulling it away from her. After he was doing it for a long time it was bothering me and more. I thought the dog was getting more and more desperate about being teased. I was thinking it was really sadistic and I was upset for the dog. I told him, you’re upsetting her, that’s enough you need to give it her now. I told him this more than once. So then I thought, this cunts taking the piss, still doing it. So I get up and grab him to take the dog treat off him. He won’t let me have it so I have to forcefully take it out of his hands. Then he acts ‘what are you doing’ like he’s been violated. So like a prize dickhead I said we can sort it out and if he’s got a problem we can fight outside.

So like a princess, he says I’m not having this I’m leaving. My sister stays to talk things out, she isn’t happy with me. He has a bitchfest attention seeking call, during a family discussion that isn’t answered and then runs away when she doesn’t come outside within 10 minutes.

Sister is defending her husband reckoning if the dog was upset she would let him know. Which is bullshit because Springer Spaniels are the most submissive scared dogs alive and take all kind of abuse without coming back on their owners. My Dad hates me for ruining their evening. My Mum thinks he was overly teasing the dog but thought I was stupid went way too far, which is correct.

At the time I thought I shouldn’t back away from protecting the dog. In hindsight I realise I should of got another better dog treat and coaxed the dog away from sadistic brother in law. Now all my family are trying to kiss brother in laws arse to make up with him. And I’m the bad guy again.

5 Likes

As long as you didn’t actually hit your BIL, all will be fine.

No one forgets a smack

2 Likes

Don’t fuck with a mans dog I say.

I live in a basement flat with a window in the living room that looks out into the road, and my dog likes sitting in the window sill and looking at the road.

You’d be surprised by how many pricks will stop in front of our window and wind my dog up so she starts crying and screaming. Weirdos fucking love it and I always want to go out and have a proper fucking go at them but at the same time I don’t want to deal with some stranger outside my flat.

So I get you being pissed with your BIL. Maybe shouldn’t have gone straight to offering a fisticuffs though haha

1 Like

I wouldn’t sweat it one bit. Your BiL sounds like a bit of a fool though. Who teases a dog like that?

2 Likes

Could you not get a treat and feed her yourself?

1 Like

This is the f’ckin thing sometimes.

Some fat cunt spat outside my house today while he was going out for a walk/run.

I don’t think it was intentional, although he did look at me afterwards half guiltily/half “what you gonna do about it”.

The risk you run confronting these cunts is they do it more

(And they know where you live lol)

1 Like