The Relationship/Wedding Thread

Yeah I fucking hate people

2 Likes

He sounds like a prick so doubt anyone would blame you!

I donā€™t think so because didnā€™t hit him but I put my hands on him to stop him doing what he was doing. And I think I humiliated him a bit. I wasnā€™t trying to do that. I just believe in putting something right if I think itā€™s very wrong. Iā€™ve got a big step up to bully complex.

2 Likes

That was my own thought in hindsight

Ah.

I think youā€™ll be OK, though. Some things canā€™t be unsaid either, so I hope it was all harmless enough in that respect, too.

Issue a meaningless Kieron Dyer/Lee Bowyer style apology. He wonā€™t ever do it again, heā€™s probably shit scared of you now lol.

Apology made, heā€™s relatively happy, youā€™re happy (cos you donā€™t really mean it), your sisterā€™s happy and so are your parents.

Mums are so often right in these situations.

It sounds like he was being a prick and would have been the bad guy here, but you got physical with him (yeah you didnā€™t hit him) and now youā€™re viewed as the bad guy.

Not in a harsh way but it sounds like you need to work on your anger issues imo, because youā€™ve made yourself the bad guy here and rightfully so because it sounds like you badly mishandled the situation.

But luckily you didnā€™t hit him, so I suspect it can be resolved and moved on from even if things are a bit rough in the immediate aftermath.

4 Likes

I thought @Cristo got too drunk in Copenhagen and done something bad before reading here due to the 12 new posts.

Phew!

2 Likes

Well heā€™s not allowed within 50 meters of the mermaid statue anymore but other than that, I think heā€™s been on the straight and narrow.

3 Likes

Lololol look at Josh tonight feeling his oats as a free man :grin::+1:

1 Like

The night didnā€™t exactly go as planned. I wound up getting Maddie from my parents since she refused to nap. I did manage to get her to go to bed at a reasonable time and enjoyed a very pleasant solo dinner while listening to some music.

1 Like

Some people are habitual line crossers, and need to be put in their place other wise next time he will do something even more annoying. At least next time he will think twice about being idiot, but he sounds like a bit of a snowflake as well.

3 Likes

Habitual line crossers :rofl::rofl: Charlie Murphy

2 Likes

Guy was a legend. His stories really took Chappelles Show to the next level. Also love that phrase

1 Like

Charlie was one funny mofo funnier than Eddie - comedic genius made Chapelleā€™s show !!

1 Like

What is annual cost of schooling your child in UK/Europe/US?

You need to spend Ā£10 on pencils, pens, a calculator and a geometry set

7 Likes

Depends.

There are free state schools (ā€œpublic schoolsā€ in the US) that everyone is able to attend for free.

And then there are private schools (ā€œpublic schoolsā€ in the UK) that cost anywhere from Ā£5,000 - Ā£35,000 a year (same for the US).

1 Like

Ah okay.

Schools here in India are getting overpriced gradually.
I fear people will get priced out of education at this rate.
Home schooling seems like a better alternative at this point.

Does the state not pay for schools then? If not how much does it cost?

Yeah, for like 99% of the population, thereā€™s no annual cost of schooling your child really. Like Craigie says, maybe some costs for stationery and some school uniform maybe, paying for school lunches if you can afford it (free if not), but thereā€™s no fee payable to the actual school.

@Trion donā€™t you have an education system funded by taxpayers out there?