The Relationship/Wedding Thread

Got out the shower about an hour ago and spent a few minutes just brushing my teeth. You got to let the lather sit on the skin for a bit before you just scrub it off. Absolutely essential.

I donā€™t get the hate. Thereā€™s plenty of dead time in the shower. You need to rinse for a minute before you can start soaping up - prime brush time. You also need to make sure youā€™re fully rinsed afterwards, also prime brush time.

Being in the shower is the highlight of my sad day. Spending 2 mins extra having a brush is better than brushing outside and looking longingly upon the empty cubicle at what could have been.

8 Likes

We need a bathroom routine thread to move this.

Next up arse wiping technique.

Weā€™ve all been here;

Donā€™t get me started on Europe not having a water spray. You lot must have smooth arse with no friction for tissue paper to be enough.

2 Likes

I personally fold 4 pieces of paper in 2 and run it for a second or so under the tap for a superior clean

1 Like

Oh. I thought you were joking.

I was butā€¦well Trion brough up the water thing and heā€™s right none water is barbaric.

Personally I use the three shells.

3 Likes

Girlfriend wanted to adopt a dog. I did not. Dog was adopted.

Guess who never walks or feeds the dog? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

11 Likes

You are so under the thumb

1 Like

The problem is if I donā€™t do it, it doesnā€™t get done or at least itā€™ll get done at my girlfriends pace at which the point the dog will have starved and shit itself.

So I guess I am under the thumb but I also just want to take care of the poor thing.

So you have two dogs now?

And you havenā€™t posted a picture of this new dog?

Oh no, Iā€™m not judging you for looking after the dog. Of course you have to do that! Itā€™s more that you agreed to get it in the first place, even though you didnā€™t want to. You always moan about your girlfriend, this just adds to my feeling that youā€™re under the thumb.

2 Likes

This is probably Cristoā€™s safe space thatā€™s why :joy:

1 Like

No no, same dog, just the one, who was adopted. Just having a moan after having to take her out :joy:

@Phoebica Yeah Iā€™m definitely under the thumb, no doubt. I donā€™t want to hurt her feelings so I never stand up for myself but I am getting better slowly but surely.

1 Like

Ok well Iā€™m disappointed I donā€™t get to see pictures of a new dog but glad youā€™re not overly burdened. :grin:

I pretty much am the only one who walks :chester: round here but have no complaints about that if Iā€™m honest.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not too bad but itā€™s just annoying as I just tidied up the whole kitchen and itā€™s just annoying thing on my lists of things to do late at night haha

1 Like

As long as youā€™re happy itā€™s all good.

And to be honest, if you said no to the dog sheā€™d probably have suggested a baby :grin: If youā€™re not ready for that, then saying yes to the dog was a wise decision. Sometimes you have to pick your battles.

2 Likes

I used to get fucked off by little things too. I am always the one who does the washing. I am always the one to fill/empty the dishwasher (that one really used to drive me mad). Iā€™m always the one tidying/cleaning. I now just do those things as and when it suits me. Some people canā€™t sleep if the dishes arenā€™t done but Iā€™m chill as fuck about that nowadays. Theyā€™ll be there waiting whenever I have time and, more importantly, inclination. :slight_smile:

1 Like