The randomly nothing thread

This is really sad but I remember the Arsenal away kit was number 47 on the wallchart.

2 Likes

Musical differences perhaps. :grinning:

Its ā€œdriverlessā€ but still has a guy on the steering wheel monitoring it and a bus captain who deals with tickets

progress comes in steps, patience :blush:

Thatā€™s cool, hopefully in 20-30 years time automated driverless transport will be commonplace

You donā€™t wanna drive get a bus or a taxi, another example of the machines replacing everyone

2 Likes

It worries me how quickly the world is moving away towards automating almost every element of our daily lives.

Itā€™s a worrying thought that so many jobs that millions of people across the world occupy will become redundant in the not to distant future

4 Likes

Me too, one of my little protests is i always avoid the self service checkout whenever Iā€™m in a supermarket, the bastard things never work anyway and I also go to pump attended fuel stations to fill my cars up.

2 Likes

Yay, my M.O. exactly.

1 Like

Dropped my phone the other day. Get it back tomorrow. Its actually been so liberating and given me so much more time back.
Really is addictive and I should build some time away from it on a regular basis tbh.

7 Likes

Staying away from the phone makes one realise what itā€™s all about tbh. Think most of us have forgotten that art, if you can call it.

1 Like

Iā€™d never post on OA if I didnā€™t have a phone lol

(multiple posters get their prayer beads out hoping I lose mine)

3 Likes

I actually think OA looks awful on a proper computer. I just see this as a mobile site :joy:

Iā€™ve always used OA on a laptop

Does anyone have any good recommendations for Garmin watches? Iā€™m not a heavy runner however I am now implementing this more into my training and thought it would be best to track things nicely.

I have no help or advice to offer but anytime someone mentions Garmin I think of that Garmin advert that was on the tv a few years ago :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™d been using a Vivoactive 4 a couple of years great watch. Recently got a forerunner45, little lower end but still does the job.

1 Like

Whenever I see or hear the word Garmin my brain goes ā€œG-G-G-G-Garminā€, cos of the ā€œCh-Ch-Ch-Ch-Charminā€ bit at the end of the Charmin advert from years ago.

I donā€™t know why my brain works this way.

1 Like

whatever happened to Charmin, did it get rebranded?