The randomly nothing thread

Possibly the worst tweet of all time

Heā€™s got a disgusting inability to take ownership of his mistakes.

Harrison is just there for me. I think heā€™s unlikeable but so is his Mrs so just donā€™t care for either of them lol

I hate how the common cold always kicks in at the most inconvenient times. Yesterday was the first of my 10 days off work, which Iā€™ve needed bad. The last time I had time off was in Nov and in that time Iā€™ve done weekends too including Xmas and Easter weekend.

Been in bed all day yest, sucks that Iā€™m gonna be spending a chunk of my time off in bed.

1 Like

There must be a bug going round, because me and my mates have been struck down by it

1 Like

Well I didnā€™t expect to see this lol

In gatewick my bag got pulled by security. The security guy calls me over notices my arsenal top and points over to say thats diego costa over their :roll_eyes: an i cant go get a selfie because my phones in the a tray to be searched :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Probably for the best mate haha

4 Likes

So you unearthed a clueless cunt in Gatwick. Not difficult.

1 Like

Front page news :henry:

1 Like

The thing is their readers lap that kind of shite up rather than the serious stuff and those running it know it.

The good old Ristorante pizzas were a staple of my student diet when they were on offer, used to pick em up for a quid something from the local.

You got what you paid for tbf, but no complaints

3 Likes

Dr. Oetkerā€™s Pepperoni pizza is an absolutely classic.

My local Spar always had them on offer when I was a student and I had them at least once a week haha

1 Like

I devastated and not sure how Iā€™ll recover from this

1 Like

What are the viewers going to do if these two intellectual giants arenā€™t speaking?

How are the public going to get the recipe for beans on toast or get instructions on how to lose weight by eating less and exercising more?

The government needs to step in.

4 Likes

Dunno but more time for Phil to do some noncing, good for him

1 Like

Iconic :clap::clap:

1 Like

Are the halcyon days of taking my lads Gameboy off him till his homework was done.
Phones are much harder for invoking these measures.

2 Likes

When I was a kid it was Subbuteo that was taken away. :grinning:

4 Likes