The randomly nothing thread

I woke up in the middle of the night and realised that I really should have worked “Priest 17” into that post.

1 Like
5 Likes

Seems the under 25s only rule has been dropped, @Phoebica you might be back in with a shout!!

So, a bit of a personal update

I matched into a residency program in New York last year. And though I loved it here, I missed my home and wife quite a bit. So, I decided to coincidence my holidays here with the time the entrance exams happen back in my country. I went back home, gave the exams and luckily got the ranks to match into the same specialty back home. Only need to sort out some paperworks with the medical council over there now, which I’m sure will be a bit tricky.
Posting this here as this site has been such a great support for me this last year or so. Love all the posters in here and this is more of a family than just a site. Namaste :pray:

15 Likes

Good news mate, hope the paperwork gets sorted as smoothly as possible.

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t want to be in with a shout. I like him for his films, I don’t fancy him.

You would drop anything to go with Maya Jama lol

He’s denied it :joy:

Fucking hell. Seen these in Morrisons after work so tried them. They are incredible

Definitely buying another packet or two tomorrow :joy::joy:

Congrats bud.

I think more and more people will be doing similar, especially when conditions are even worse than US, like in UK.

1 Like

This could have huge implications for shortbread. Share prices could plummet! Look very tasty though :yum:

1 Like

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo: :ooo: :ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

2 Likes

You’re taking a life chance ordering any food from a shop in Clapham junction :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s bullshit.

My local Gail’s charges £4 for a sausage roll lol

No way there’s anywhere in Clapham junction charging more than haha

2 Likes

If I actually paid £23.50 the last thing I’d do is let the world know I was stupid enough to pay nearly £12 for one sausage roll.

7 Likes

So its basically a 2023 version of the iPod ? :joy:

2 Likes

I bet it’s unnecessarily expensive. I’ll stick to changing the music from my phone.

3 Likes

I got a laugh from this reply

6 Likes

It’s like Amazon opening retail stores lol

4 Likes