The randomly nothing thread

Have Tottenham won anything yet?

6 Likes

1 Like

Can you take my wife with you if you plan to go? She squealed at this news last night and I fear I might be dragged into this.

:laca:

3 Likes

Their musical prowess and writing talent has influenced so many other great bands. :grinning:

No, but Kane is still playing upfront for them.

2 Likes

Indeed. Air Hostess will go down as one of the best songs ever written.

@Phoebica ā€¦I was excited by this news for a moment and then realised I was getting confused by McFly. They had a few catchy tunes back in the day!

I doubt Da Vinci could have written it the same day as he completed the Mona Lisa.

8 Likes

McFly never really split up. They only released a new album a couple of years ago. But yeah, I prefer McFly too. I saw the McBusted super group in Hyde Park years back and that was great fun.

I remember seeing McBusted at Hyde Park as well but they had to cut their set short.

They were at the bottom of the escalators in the tube station performing some of their classic songs and the London Transport Police had to move them on because of complaints from commuters. :wink:

If Da Vinci hadnā€™t popped out to use the loo after heā€™d completed the Mona Lisa, he could have written Air Hostess as well. :grinning:

1 Like

What a Grade A Cunt

4 Likes

Honestly, this is exactly what I thought when I got to that part :joy:

3 Likes

Fair play to Harold :joy:

Uhā€¦ I wasnā€™t consulted when these two got elected ā€œhottest on the planetā€ā€¦ but I have a divergent opinion on that, apparently.

3 Likes

She looks like a square meal wouldnā€™t do her any harm, whoever she is.

2 Likes

Seriously, someone get the woman sandwich or something.

Harry Styles is famous person hot tbh, he is not a crazily good looking dude really

Hey Bavin, did you check your messages?

Iā€™m outraged that Capital FMā€™s idea of who the hottest people on the planet are doesnā€™t perfectly align with mine.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a bridge to sell to every fucking idiot who thought that image of the Pope was real. Yeah, heā€™s wandering around out and about in a white puffa jacket looking like a cross between Arsene Wenger and a rejected member of East 17. Of course he is, thatā€™s totally believable Pope behaviour.

Credulous morons.

2 Likes