The randomly nothing thread

Munich is amazing from a historical standpoint, that would be my choice.

For all you grammarians:

4 Likes

It is indeed the greatest word in the English language, every single nationality knows the word fuck

Thanks for all the nice words and things guys. From the other side, I had my nan’s funeral today (or yesterday now) and the eulogy was good. I was even told I was funny. And as @Midfield_Maestro likes to pretend, I’m apparently not funny. But yeah, my anecdotes were very well written and very funny! So there.

Spent the afternoon getting drunk with my many cousins on my nan’s funeral tab. And then ended the evening back at Country2Country festival in London watching Thomas Rhett and Niall from One Direction.

Thomas Rhett being a guy my Nan once said about “if I was 50 years younger I would!”

I feel calm now though. Ready to sleep and then smash the rest of the country music festival as my Nan would have liked.

11 Likes

From my own experience and it hasn’t bombed yet but when I’ve been to an Irish funeral the old joke about what’s the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding always gets a laugh

1 Like

:thread:

1 Like

@shamrockgooner I seem to recall some time ago there was a discussion about the great Irish sickness remedy of flat 7up and dry toast, so for another bit of Irish growing up trivia on a great day, are you still scared of the wooden spoon?

Love this! .:joy::clap:

3 Likes

Nope. more about grand slams these days. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The fuck are these?

£2,000 they’re selling for :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I thought the teletubbies got the boot years ago

6 Likes
2 Likes

Busted and Hanson :heart_eyes:

What a year, Busted in September and S Club 7 in October. Just need N*Sync to give it another whirl and we’re all set.

1 Like

Man Millennials must be the most nostalgia hungry generation ever lol

Just saw they’re releasing a Power Rangers movie with the original cast from the 90s :joy:

Busted had numerous bangers tbf.

Would be a great show

3 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t remember asking Jacob

I’ve been to the year 3000, not much has changed, everyone still thinks Busted are pure shite.

6 Likes