The randomly nothing thread

guy on the end doing an ashley cole at Roma

1 Like

I am an irn bru fan but sad to hear. My thoughts are with its fans

1 Like

Apparently, Tango are rebranding the drink by calling it tango.

Used to love Lilt as a, child but havenā€™t had it for about 25 years.

Now I want a Lilt

You still can.

Title is click bait

Its being renamed Fanta Pineapple and Grapefruit :joy:

I remember there being a conspiracy years ago surrounding Lilt that it reduces the sperm count for males. Years and years I have abstained from such a drink, that now Iā€™m decided against having children, I want to suck on a few tins of Lilt.

The universe truly is one fucked up place :laca:

1 Like

They said the same thing for Powerade when I was a kid lol

2 Likes

The rumor at summer camp was Yellow5 dye killed all your sperm. Even years later I wonder about it.

An entire pack of Polos in one go was the running theory in my day.

Maybe worth a try! :sweat_smile: @JakeyBoy

3 Likes

Look at the tab Iā€™ve kept open on my phone for a few weeksā€¦ :grin:

Need to check some reviews etc, but itā€™s under serious consideration!

@SRCJJ I canā€™t not tag you here bro lol

2 Likes

This could be a game changer lol

1 Like

Flare definitely does a good job advertising their products, as I was seeing their ads constantly a couple of months back.

@JakeyBoy Iā€™ve bought the Calmer Night, not sure if itā€™s a size issue as I took the small ones, but i didnā€™t notice any significant change tbh, might want to try first if thereā€™s a reseller nearby.

1 Like

Ta for the heads up mate.

I have some classic earplugs that I sometimes use at night, if necessary, so Iā€™m covered there. Particularly necessary since my wife has started snacking in the night while feeding the baby :joy:

The impression I get off this product is that it still lets in noise, but takes the edge of it. So I could watch telly during dinner as usual, but be less affected by chewing noises. Whereas my night time earplugs would obviously ruin watching telly entirely from an audio perspective.

2 Likes

Question for you lot, how often do you go to the barber and how much do you pay?

Ā£25 trim, once a weekā€¦

Although when I was in Jamaica I got a haircut for Ā£6 and it was probably one of the best skin fades Iā€™d ever had lol. Jamaican barbers are the best at fading hair and lining up without pushing back the hairline or lowering the beard line.

So got someone to take me deep into town at some barbershop in Ocho Rios

I gave him $20 just cause he cleaned me up well and it was still nearly 50% of what I pay in London

2 Likes

Ā£15 once a month or so :blush: :joy:

Baldie (near enough) now so thankfully nothing but electricity.

I used to get a trim every two weeks and then a shape bi weekly as well.

Fifteen pound per trim and eight pound for the shape up including beard. Thatā€™s about six years ago though. Iā€™ve paid Ā£50 for a haircut before when it was last minute (late one to Liverpool) and the barber did a private cut.

I hear Micah to a point. If I were going somewhere I.e. Parties, important meeting or a big night out, Iā€™d happily pay for a trim.

Ā£25 every 2 to 3 weeks these days, used to get a trim every 7 to 10 days when it was cheaper/I had more time/disposable income.

When I lived in East Ham back in the day I used to get my fade from a Jamaican barber and when the top needed attention combine that with a trip to a local Turkish British barber who couldnā€™t fade to save his life (was 8 quid for the fade, 6 for the top)

He had a rep as the best barber in East Ham (he used to trim several West Ham players like Carlton Cole) but he didnā€™t have the slightest fucking clue how to cut white peopleā€™s hair beyond doing his usual expert fade on the back and sides :joy:

2 Likes