The randomly nothing thread

Micah Richards is off his rocker paying someone 30k a year for like 2 hours work a week tops :joy:

1 Like

I feel so Indian going to barber once in 2 months

2 Likes

Bald bastard so nowt

:+1::relaxed: I have a set of molded earplugs at work that fits perfectly. Problem is they stick out a bit, so Iā€™m thinking of giving these a try.

Go every three weeks. Ā£20

Guys donā€™t have much we only have our haircuts and keeping our beard in shape haha

I havenā€™t been for a while, going full viking.

1 Like

As someone who cycles regularly, Jeremy has a responsibility to himself to watch for a car wishing to turn left.

However if this was a driving test, the driver would have failed, no?

1 Like

Iā€™m on par with you, then.

You could see the car signalling and turning from quite a distance. The cyclist is making a big deal out of it.

2 Likes

You could see the car was indicating left from way back if the cyclist couldnā€™t see this he needs to visit the opticians before heā€™s allowed his bycycle back.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been to the barber in 3 years. Been shaving the sides and back myself all that time, the Mrs cleans up the back. Been contemplating cutting it all off lately. Weā€™ll see.

Yeah, we noticed from your holiday snaps :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whatever! The caveman look is sexy as f**k!

2 Likes

I think he did see him though and slowed? Cyclists are traffic and the driver is crossing a lane of trafficā€¦if that was another car he wouldnā€™t have started the turn until the car had cleared.

The problem really is the infrastructure though. Wands + paint do not a cycle lane make.

2 Likes

Yes I see that I just think the reaction of the cyclist was a bit over the top as it didnā€™t seem like an accident was going to happen. But Iā€™m saying this as someone who lives in a part of the country where cyclists are non existant.
Itā€™s why God invented the internal combustion engine lol

Ah I watched without sound. I just saw the cyclist being blamed and he wasnā€™t in the wrong so Iā€™m here to defend that :slight_smile:

If Iā€™m out cycling I assume everyone is trying to kill me at all times.

In that case do not cycle in Portugal because theyā€™ll go out of there way to kill you :unamused:

I never drink and cycle and if Iā€™m in Portugal Iā€™ll definitely be drinking :smiley:

1 Like

Right, for some reason they are not playing in London, so who will let me come stay? Goodbye Earl is my jam. The Chicks donā€™t even sing it better than me. They need me.

Maybe that are gonna do one of those BST things, but still.

Your mind is wrong! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes