The randomly nothing thread

4 Likes

Itā€™s literally mad.

Our parents told us to study and work hard so weā€™d get good jobs and make money.

These guys pissed around and got an amazing life while we broke our back for what lol.

Fair play to them, Iā€™m sure they work hard for their vids and it does take a certain charisma to make it.

But the established way to success doesnā€™t exist anymore.

4 Likes

Playing a musical instrument would have been more rewarding

1 Like

That would have been a close next best :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I think this is what grates on me the most, Iā€™ve got proper sour grapes about it :joy:

1 Like

Yea, playing in bands over many decades Iā€™ve made hundreds of dollars.

3 Likes

Amazing. Everything about this Prime energy story just amazes me. Those who have been reselling this drink are completely in tune with the stupidity of the world and are reaping its rewards.

The next scam is when people start refilling these empty Prime bottles with other energy drinks on the market.

1 Like

Anyone had it? Does it taste like some miracle concoction?

Arenā€™t 10 year olds supposed to be banned from buying energy drinks?

I canā€™t decide if this craze or NFTs are stupider.

I donā€™t believe the drink contains caffeine so those that are under 16 are able to purchase it without any issues. Think Lucazade

EDIT. @shamrockgooner scrap the above. I was led to believe that was the case

1 Like

And people wonder why the Gov shafts you everyday you thick cunts :smile:

1 Like

At least these Prime drinks are some sort of tangible, physical asset.

I canā€™t right click and save your bottle of Prime swill :grin:

Ah but thereā€™s plenty who have done well,itā€™s anyone breaking into the music business I feel sorry for unless youā€™re constantly touring youā€™re fucked, digital downloads pay fuck all for breakthrough musicians.

1 Like

Video Gaming was the biggest factor to the UK Economy in 2022 beating tv, film and music.

Just on the radio there

3 Likes

I am not for this world.

The great unwashed :person_facepalming:

I know nothing about the video gaming industry was it affected by covid restrictions like the tv film and music industries?

I have no problems with Evri or any other courier delivering my parcel but Royal Mail are the fucking worst now. Every single time its with these postman pat merchants they attempted to deliver and no one was in when they didnā€™t even knock the door lol.

Mental when they should be the best ones! :joy:

I donā€™t know what royalty/residual structures exist in the digital world, but I doubt itā€™s any better than what it was back in the record days. Much variation and everyone grabbing what they could. Best scenario was session work - Ā£14 per, working in a small geographical area, get to go home every night. Mind you, the road was more fun - most of the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inpost is the one that pisses me off. I sold trainers on Vinted and the buyer asks me to use Inpost. Seems fairly simpleā€¦you put the package in an Inpost locker and then one of the delivery dudes picks it up and delivers it. The problem I found was that there werenā€™t any free lockers. The website would says there are lockers available at a certain location, but if you go down theyā€™re all full. I live in North London and Iā€™ve had to go all the way to Ilford, East London to find a locker that was free. Absolute mess.

2 Likes