The randomly nothing thread

Suffer the little children

For the first time ever there will be kids watching with a higher reading age than the host.

7 Likes

If itā€™s not Tom Hardy or Chris Evans then Iā€™m not interested

anyone sure he is capable of that?

A date joke even America canā€™t ruin

3 Likes

Hugely disappointing in the end. 100 win season, to go out in the wildcard round. Padres had made some big moves at the deadline, whereas Eppler seemed to have made the Mets worse, with trades that just didnā€™t pan out. At least we get dumped out by a likable team. Wouldnā€™t mind SD winning the World Series. I live in Atlanta, so definitely not a repeat of last year.

ā€¦but how about them Jets!!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Twitch hurt Adriana Checklik :cry:

Seriously though, I would be so fucking pissed if my back was hurt due to such clear negligence.
Context - during Twitchcon, Mulitple individuals reportedly hurt due to foam pit not being deep enough and essentially they jumped on hard concrete.

What do you call this?

Diluting juice for me

1 Like

Is this a trick question?

Squash no? Iā€™m not a fan tbh

In a pub Iā€™d ask for a glass/pint of Cordial.

Ohh thatā€™s true, yeah I often order a pint of soda and like cordial

Not a trick? Why would it be haha. Just on the radio earlier how different parts of the UK call it by different names

1 Like

Squash and anything else is wrong

2 Likes

Dilute

Iā€™ve literally NEVER heard anyone call it diluting juice haha thought you were joking lol

2 Likes

Diluting juice sounds like such a troll answer, I refuse to believe itā€™s real.

Billy, come inside and have your orange diluting juice.

Absolutely not.

9 Likes

The Dutch word for this is ā€˜aanmaaklimonadeā€™ which translates to diluting juice.

ā€œDiluting juiceā€ lol Iā€™d probably call it cordial but itā€™s not a very common thing here.

Itā€™s squash and itā€™s whack.

ā€œDilutetotasteā€