The randomly nothing thread

They really don’t want any tourists, do they?!

@Joshua as our resident vegan, I have a question. Would you buy a product that was advertised as “vegan” but that had a “may contain milk” label on it?

1 Like

I usually don’t read labels to that extent but if I am aware that they ar unsure of the ingredients, I wouldn’t touch it.

Yeah, I assume it’s a legal requirement to put “may contain milk” on it because the product is made in a factory where other non vegan products are made. It probably hasn’t got milk in. But if you feel really strongly in your beliefs, would you take the risk? Seems to defy the point of a vegan product.

Depends on the type of vegan. If you’re the type that would cry yourself to sleep if you consumed the tiniest sniff of an animal product then maybe not. If you’re the type that doesn’t want them to abuse cows to produce your food then that still hasn’t happened so I think it’s fine.

I’m not a vegan but have considered being the second type of vegan, so can consider myself an expert.

4 Likes

It’s KitKat, the only obvious non-plant ingredient in it is Milk.
If they are going to make a vegan variant, be sure to exclude Milk.

If I was a Vegan, I would feel cheated or would refrain if I notice the label.
Might as well eat regular KitKat at a lesser price.

I’d probably check the label. I guess they mean that it was made on equipment that also shares space with milk.

Idk that I’d waste my money on it when there are other vegan desserts I’d rather have.

1 Like

What happens if you have a break though? What will you eat?

3 Likes

Like all elitist Millennials I’ll eat $15 avocado toast before debasing myself with common candy.

1 Like

:astonished:

3 Likes

That’s what MI6 want you to think

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Haha his description of British NFL fans!

“If you met someone in the US who sat up until 3am watching county cricket, you’re not going to set them up with your sister, are you?” :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha that is fucking quality

Amazing.

The lengthier 5 min odd minute version was worth sitting through.

The “she did not match” got me :joy:

8 Likes

Staying in a lodge out in the sticks. I went for one of the ones that has recently been refurbed and that includes a relatively modern TV. I pressed the Netflix button on it and the last people have kept their account logged in so I’ve just burned through the latest series of Cobra Kai in a couple of nights and can delay me resurrecting my own Netflix account for another 6 months or so. What an unexpected treat.

8 Likes

Start watching some weird shit and fuck with their personal algorithm.

3 Likes

@Mondo

1 Like

Worra trophy