The randomly nothing thread

I’ve never had the cards tbf and I hate bulky fat wallets :joy: I just carry a minuscule card holder to hold my bank card and ID

Have any of you ever won anything on McDonalds monopoly before?

With the double peel you get an extra few codes when you scan the codes onto the app.

You need two codes for the win 100k one. I just got the first one. You best believe I am invested for that second code now :joy::joy:

Don’t really go to MacDonald’s any more; but years ago I only ever won food and drink prizes. I do know someone who won a PlayStation 4 once though.

tbf I only go the odd time because I can see the arches from my office haha.

Will go once a week now due to these codes :rofl:

I went off it because it used to get so busy that it was a nightmare to order anything during monopoly time. Now you can get delivery I’ve had it twice this week.

3 Likes

Instead of queuing up for the queen, men should queue up for lessons in how to treat women. The language I have been subjected to tonight is horrid

1 Like

Going to see Doug Stanhope at the Hammersmith Apollo tonight. I’m sure he’ll treat the subject of our Queen’s death with sensitivity and respect it’s due.

2 Likes

Are paper £20 and £50 notes still valid in the UK, or up until 30 September coming? So, polymer notes only from then on?

1 Like

I’ve not seen paper notes in years. Even with 99 percent of my purchases being Apple Pay or contactless

Yeah so you’re right, 30 September is just the deadline to exchange old notes. New notes came into circulation last year. Though with us now having a nee monarch, we’ll have to replace all the notes again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve got a 50 and a couple of 20,s left over from a holiday a couple of years ago. Better nip down to my local bank today.

That’s not quite right. The paper notes cease to be legal tender, but there is no deadline on exchanging the paper notes for new ones. So no need to rush @giner

It [The Bank of England] has reassured customers that there is no deadline for exchanging the notes. However the fact that they will no longer be accepted in shops or by businesses has led to a rush to exchange them.

2 Likes

@Phoebica not being right?

Nah can’t be

Calls herself a journalist…pfft

I don’t really

Got to give the minions a chance sometimes

On the radio they were saying in the UK carrying two drinks is double parked but they couldn’t say what it was in America on air as it was NSFW so they said google it if you want to know. :joy:

Curiosity got me so I googled it and its called double fisting. What the fuck :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That was

• Funny
  • Not funny

0 voters

I wanna know

My Mrs went on a hen do that had one of these naked waiters (he’s American or Aussie perhaps) in just an apron type situations, and he commented on one of the women having two drinks as her being double fisted.

It needed explaining to him that describing women as being double fisted would have a very different meaning in the UK lmao

2 Likes