The randomly nothing thread

Thinking of joining yet another Arsenal fans club this summer. £15 a season.

They only get a paltry 9 tickets for an away game, though (I’ll bet it’s even fewer for the much coveted London derbies)

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of anyone calling random women mum. Thats very weird and suss lol

Only time I’ve heard it is back in school when you accidentally done it and wanted the ground to swallow you up :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The ultimate sin. It is worse than murder if you think about it I suppose.

4 Likes

Used to work with Sarah. In her defence, she writes a parenting column for the Metro so she has to find something different to talk about every week and make it sound dramatic, lol, and actually I’ve heard this kind of thing happen before.

3 Likes

Its quite normal when a customer service person is talking to your child to then refer to you by your insignificant parent name.

I’d much rather they talk to the child than me anyway so I don’t mind it.

Yeah but he was talking directly to her.

The article and dramatization is weird but it’s bizarre of him to call her mum

Had to accompany my mrs to a wedding in the middle of nowhere. Absolutely bored out of my skull so OA is literally my saving grace right now

12 Likes

Where you at? Somewhere in the countryside?

NN6 is the postcode mate. Somewhere in Northamptonshire lol

I types NN6 into Google and all the pictures are of somewhere that looks expensive. Hope you’re enjoying some swanky canapes.

2 Likes

Ahhhh nice, love a trip to the countryside!!

I know it’s probably not your style but I would absolutely try and hit up some National Trust houses or English Heritage sites.

Love a jaunt to a nice quaint National Trust house, especially with the nice weather, get some nice views in, maybe a scone and clotted cream etc.

Can’t beat it, one of my favourite things to do especially if they have nice gardens :joy:

1 Like

I’m in a barn, brother. And as lovely an area as it seems @Cristo, I had to borrow mumzys car so have to drop it back tonight lol

4 Likes

Ahh fair, that’s a shame. You’re not far from the AONB in the Cotswolds either, could have made a whole weekend of it!

1 Like
4 Likes

Buried :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love colourised photos and film from the late Victorian / Georgian era. Really brings to life another age.

Worrying to think the amount of shit TikTok and Twitter videos people will have access to in the next century lol

4 Likes

Damn, this is a giant motherfucker :scream:

I’m just curious how do you prove this when applying

1 Like

Are you part of the LGTV community?

Is this a club for owners of LG televisions?

If so I am

2 Likes