The randomly nothing thread

You forgot to change your account back @Cristo

Haha I have seen them posting stuff on super random TikTokā€™s for the last week

1 Like

I genuinely imagined the dog pressing down the knob on a gas stove smh

The video is in the BBC link

EDIT:

8 Likes
1 Like

I remember when I was on this forum years ago, members would have a signature which would appear underneath their posts everytime they wrote something.
Guessing that has now finished?

I remember spending hours creating those things on photoshop and paint!!

Yea that was on the old format of the forum. I think we did initially have them on here for a bit when we moved over but they were awful as I remember it so we ditched them.

3 Likes

I remember that one poster when Ɩzil had just signed that didnā€™t have a signature but he always posted this gif from Ɩzil controlling a ball with his back heel in the air, as if it was his signature.

It was, admittedly, an impressive bit of skill, but I think he really had the URL for that gif somewhere in his bookmarks or something.

Not sure who it was though.

edit: maybe it was this one

4 Likes

That rings a tiny little bell alright. Haha

Isnā€™t this just the away fans section at St James Park?

3 Likes

If built, I am only visiting that stadium when it is empty

2 Likes

I donā€™t know the artist but he doesnā€™t seem to understand the concept of perspective, which is fairly important in art. :grinning:

Yeah fuck that itā€™s a tragedy waiting to happen

Ffs better to to watch in on a TV than being ā€œliveā€ there watching it through a telescopeā€¦

1 Like

More chances of seeing Pluto with your naked eyes than the people in the top tier seeing the ball

2 Likes

I feel weā€™re probably already at that point with stadia that exist

I remember this :joy: It was indeed the URL only in a signature.

Signatures were a thing back then. We even had a member taking signature requests. I think it was moqueet or something. Odd times.

3 Likes

Just donā€™t understand the motivation behind this? Will this ever be a reality?

Of course not.

Context :joy:

(Not honestly sure if the first is a Photoshop but still, lol)

2 Likes

Got my red membership upgraded to silver today. Fucking banging, donā€™t even know how many fucking years that took :giroud2:

9 Likes