The randomly nothing thread

Must have wanted to find a reason to sack him.

Who did he annoy :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think the addiction to Jaffa Cakes is dreadfully misunderstood. Will this copper a’peel’ his dismissal?

3 Likes

Luckily he gave them a pretty solid choice between being a thief and a liar.

1 Like

God I hate that place. 3 kids 3 visits. Wife all for educating the kids outlook.
Me I’m not fussed about broken tea pots and plates.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could do without the fucking mummies but otherwise I’m a big fan. :slight_smile:

Transport museum in Covent Garden is great.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s good and the V and A too but the pricing gone stupid on it.
Science one is a good day out too.

2 Likes

Natural History Museum in Dublin (aka the dead zoo) and Ulster Museum in Belfast are fantastic too.

I’m quite the nerd.

1 Like

@Phoebica

Who knew Amy was a singer lol.

She’s actually really good :joy:

1 Like

I went to the national gallery about once a month when I lived in London, just proper puts me at ease.

2 Likes

We are not friends. That’s my favourite place! :grin:

The Rosetta Stone is very cool. Proper brings the inner geek out of me, that place.

I remember dating a girl once and suggested there as a date which she was keen on. But once we got in and I was in my element, that was pretty much the start of the end. She fully regretted that date haha!

8 Likes

I like this girl.

1 Like

You’re mad, the mummies are hands down my favourite thing about the British Museum (aka where we store shit we stole in colonial days)

Anybody ever tried hard seltzers?

On paper they are very appealing. Much lower in calories and carbs than regular beer. Gluten free as well.

The taste is underwhelming though. It’s like very lightly flavoured sparkling water. Perhaps there are some better flavoured ones out there.

1 Like

Nah they are basically all wank. I mean, I haven’t tried them all but yea.

1 Like

^This. They were handing out free cans of Vizzy at one local liquor store. Absolute gnat’s piss.

Look at this tool :joy:

2 Likes

You can sort of understand him, but only if you pretend to be completely fucking clueless and a racist sexist prick while doing so.

3 Likes

I mean in this day and age it’s not a battle worth fighting, but the Easterlings are basically the non-white races in Middle Earth (they’re either Asian or Middle Eastern in complexion) and come from lands far away from the Shire so it’s not too far fetched to suggest that the racial makeup would be different in the Shire (if there’s a link between race and geography like in our world).

But yeah like I said, probably not worth kicking up a fuss about it in this age of diversity and inclusion, especially not when it’s about a fictional fantasy world haha

5 Likes

Have you ever wondered why Joe is pronounced as “Jo” but Zoe isn’t pronounced as “Zo”

1 Like

This guy purports to be a proper conservative, but is a right wing, capitalism loving moron who goes against so much of what classic conservatism goes for.

2 Likes