The randomly nothing thread

Go clean the sewage

:arteta: :arteta:

4 Likes

Something like this I assume… Rats can he handful though, clever bastards…

2 Likes

The reputation of UK Police continues to sink to new lows :joy:

Fuck me that’s just stupid. Basically loses his job for being a tight arse.

1 Like

or for stealing from a charity stall, depends how you want to look at it.

1 Like

He didn’t steal. If you have an honesty box you’re taking a chance that people won’t be honest. It’s actually ridiculous to assume everyone would be.

1 Like

If the thing has a price tag on it and you’re putting in 10 pence in instead of the £1 you’re absolutely stealing. Doesn’t matter that there wasn’t someone there from the charity to collect it, it’s still stealing in my book. How is it any different than trying to do one over on the self check out at Tesco in your eyes?

It’s a charity event set in a police station, anyone stupid enough to try and be fraudulent in that setting deserves anything they get coming to them.

Tesco still have guys monitoring cos they know not to trust people. I’m very familiar with the set up of these things. I’d never under contribute myself and am actually more likely to over contribute. Dublin airport have done an honesty box thing (not charity) with bottles of water for a few years now and get like 97% compliance. Of course people take advantage of you give them an opportunity. Police station or not it’s gonna happen. Was it wrong, yep. Should he lose his job, no way.

Fraudulent, stealing etc are very emotive words. He’s guilty of being a tight arse. Nothing else.

Lol what? The article clearly states the items were there in the canteen listed at 50p for drinks and snacks each for a charity. The dude knew that and decided to put in 10p which equates to stealing, it wasn’t a pay how much you like type of thing. He then went on to lie about it because he knew what he had done.

If he’s willing to defraud a charity out of 90p in his own back yard god knows what else he’d do when no one is watching.

Dude tried to steal biscuits from a charity, lied about it, lost his job for being dishonest. Sounds fair enough to me.

1 Like

Not much more to achieve in further discussion here. Have a good evening. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why it’s even a discussion to begin with lol it’s a pretty cut and dry case. Unless you want to redefine words

I have a confession. I once went to the British Museum and only put in a quid instead of trh suggested amount. Lock me up.

1 Like

Though this clearly isn’t the case here is it? If it was a pay what you want kind of deal he wouldn’t have lost his job. It was a pay 50p kind of deal which is probably cheaper than you’d get in the shop.

You not paying the suggested amount isn’t stealing, had you paid nothing it wouldn’t have been stealing. What this dude did was and that’s why he lied and that’s why he lost his job.

Jesus this really has reached peaked international break discussion levels hasn’t it lol. I’ll stop now because I’m boring myself too.

1 Like

My main point anyway is the punishment does not fit the “crime”. Good day.

Kazakh bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko has been married to a woman named Margo for almost a year now. VICE recently interviewed the happy couple to see how things were going. Apparently, married life is bliss — at least, according to Tolochko it is. Margo didn’t weigh in. Probably because she’s an inanimate object.

Yup, Tolochko tied the knot with a lifesize sex doll.

1 Like

Sadly they appear to have split.

2 Likes

Now in love with an ASHTRAY…Strange man indeed… :crazy_face:

More about the man and his ashtray…
A bodybuilder who married a sex doll last year claims he is now madly in love with an ashtray - and plans to give it an artificial vagina.

1 Like

He wasn’t sacked for that it’s because he lied in his misconduct hearing. Thats what one of my mates on our group chat said. Apparently thats instant termination of employment

It’s still bollix.