The randomly nothing thread

Trying to make sense of the English language is a rabbit hole best left alone.

1 Like

ā€¦.

5 Likes

Well, thatā€™s two showers of shit in two days - if you get my drift.

4 Likes

My mother in law told me about this earlier :rofl::rofl:, in a way he was lucky he was at home so he can complain and possibly sue the airline for damages. Imagine he had of been out and then just turned up home only to see his garden covered in shit :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

:joy: lmao

Anyone want to just chat to me about random crap? Iā€™m trying to prevent a panic attack. My so called friends just wanted the social media credit when they pretended to be there

Or not I guess.

Iā€™ll just talk to myself. Itā€™s hard.

The one thing Arsenal related that always sticks in my mind is when RVP got sent off for not hearing the whistle. I am still angry about this because no one else has been sent off for the same thing.

5 Likes

Oh I just saw your post.
I posted a random ratting video and then deleted it.

Tell me you are into gross stuff and I will post that video again.

2 Likes

Imagine issuing a plea for someone to talk to in a moment of crisis and having Trion be the person to turn up.

8 Likes

HEEYYYY

5 Likes

To me that incident was indicative of a UEFALona conspiracy against us.

I just couldnā€™t believe what I was witnessing, it was the biggest joke ever.

@Trion

I love ratting videos - is it one of those where they take the terriers to a farm thatā€™s infested and the terriers just get to go fucking nuts??

5 Likes

Yeah exactly that.

I am planning to adopt a dog so shortlisting breeds right now. Jack Russel does make the cut.
My heart is set on Border Collie even if it takes 2000$ but the weather here wonā€™t be conducive for a BC.

3 Likes

BC are a LOT of work.

If you donā€™t have time to walk them 2-3 hours a day and all give them a shit ton of training (because theyā€™re super smart and need the stimulation) then donā€™t get a border collie.

Jack Russellā€™s are lovely but can be a bit neurotic

1 Like

Thatā€™s partly the reason I want to get a BC but yeah canā€™t be sure I will stick to that routine religiously.

A few seasons earlier we had Barcelona beaten except puyol on minimal contact goes down screaming and Shevaā€™s goal is called off.

We win that game and two of the most entertaining teams play the final in 2006, but uefa had other ideas.

Iā€™ve hated them ever since.

Chelsea v Barcelona was the bigger ref robbery

1 Like

no :bellerin:

1 Like

Who wants to fight over who owns Doncaster?

Interesting and well written article btw

1 Like

Same as Dumfries, theyā€™ll want to have nothing to do with such a shithole.

2 Likes