The randomly nothing thread

Hold on, I need to return to this… How on earth have several people commented on that ranking, and then offered their own versions, without pointing out that a Madeleine is a fucking cake and not a biscuit? Jaffa Cakes too, while we’re at it.

Calling a Madeleine a biscuit is just wild, counter factual nonsense and I couldn’t be more angry about it if I tried.

4 Likes

I don’t get how weetabix is a biscuit. Legit never heard someone fancying a dry weetabix with their tea.

9 Likes

FFS I AM GONE :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I could demolish a packet of these as quick as I could down a glass of water.

4 Likes

Another reason why we should buy ASM :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Custard Creams deserve to be higher on the list. Extremely munchable cheap biscuit. I’d position them between first class and average joe. the bottom barrel ranking is taking the piss.

Party Rings can get stuffed.

1 Like

On brand tweet, eating weetabix in place of biscuits is definitely the behaviour of someone who has been economically abused and is at their lowest ebb, spiritually and financially.

6 Likes

We don’t get much of a range of UK biscuits here, but came across a packet of Malted Milk this week. Loved them when I was a kid.

7 Likes

I’ve never had a Timtam

Are they the ones that are just like Penguins?

Yeah but they have like a filling in the middle

Remember having Penguins as a kid, very low tier biscuit

1 Like

Agreed, penguins were a bit shit.

What are people’s thoughts on Wagon Wheels? I thought they were atrocious growing up, really not a fan.

6 Likes

Funny you should say that. Just bought some orange ones yesterday. Not bad tbh

2 Likes

Maybe I should give them a go again, my taste buds have evolved over the years

1 Like

Nah, Wagon Wheels were shit from day one. They taste like a low budget, low quality product.

1 Like

Not a biscuit, but Trios were (are?) elite. Somebody told me they’re back on shelves but I’ve never seen them. And they probably won’t be the same as how I remember them during my childhood.

In terms of pure biscuit, these new chocolate brownie hobnobs are fucking top.

Erm what. Where

The most frustrating has too be the nice biscuit. Dunking is an art form with them.

3 Likes

Here’s a Sainos link, but they’re available at all supermarkets I think:

Chocolate Brownie Hobnobs

2 Likes

who is still buying cookies from strangers? nearby my property in Turkey here there are cool bakery and I prefer to buy in known places