The randomly nothing thread

Are there any biscuits with actual real chocolate on them? Or are they all ‘chocolate-flavoured’ coatings or fillings?

What is the consensus of Cuneyt Cakir? I think he’s a complete CUNeyT

Thankfully, That was the end of the channel.

Why are there so many channels with self obsessed people like this and why do they have followers?
You might as well go and sit in a cafe and watch real people interact, it would be less boring.

4 Likes

There are more narcissists out there than we realised and social media has given them a platform and shit tons of money.

She’s pretty fit though, I’ll have to say

6 Likes

Yep we live in the everyone is “special” age, honestly there’s been times when I’ve listened to people talking and they are just basically talking at each other about themselves. Person A says something about themselves, person B replies by talking about themselves, then person A continues about themselves. Never really conversing just basically using each other as someone to talk about themselves to!

8 Likes

Malted Milks are legit one of my favourite biscuits. Sometimes perfection can be found in simplicity.

5 Likes

Can’t believe I’ve not thought of this but the absolute, indisputable GOAT of biscuits is this bad boy:

They are so incredibly moorish and easy to eat lots of as well as having the perfect texture and crunch.

These are the best biscuits, no one can make any argument to convince me otherwise. They are absolutely banging and if you don’t agree you’re a literal culinary nazi.

11 Likes

Only if you buy more than one packet though.

1 Like

Fig rolls are the marmite of biscuits. Yay or nay.

1 Like

Definite nay

Definitely are when your a kid. Doesn’t matter how hungry you are.

I’m partial to a fig roll but only now and again, I have to be in the mood for them

2 Likes

I enjoy a fig roll but I don’t think I’ve ever bought a packet. Only ever have them when visiting elsewhere.

This is very true, I don’t think I’ve ever bought one either

Potential to be god tier but I don’t like the flavour of the chocolate on top. If it was mars, lindt or kinder flavour then yeah, get in my mouth.

This goes to my point upthread. Is it real chocolate, or some other concocted goop?

It’s real chocolate!

Not top tier level Lindt milk chocolate but not shit Cadbury’s dairy milk either

1 Like

Have you had the chunky, mint choco liebniz?

Biscuit is the same size but there’s substantially more chocolate. Think it means that each slot in the box has just 2 biscuits instead of the usual 3, but you don’t really lose out.

They’re absolutely delicious.

Excellent shout on the Liebniz. I have very little self control, so if a packet of biscuits gets opened, it’ll be finished within 36 hours, so often better I buy these as opposed to a large packet of chocolate digestives that contain like 40 biscuits or whatever the fuck lol

1 Like

Whoa no, I did see they had a big range in Waitrose a little while ago. There was salted caramel, chocolate orange, dark chocolate, white chocolate etc. but didn’t see the mint one.

Fuck will have to give that a go, sounds absolutely delicious.