The randomly nothing thread

While out on our evening walk earlier we passed some kids having the great Messi Ronaldo debate. They were running a straw poll of passers by and despite my vote Messi was still trailing 7-4. Disappointingly they refused to close the gap by saying :chester: wasn’t allowed a vote.

11 Likes

Strangely, I’d give 2 different answers to “who’s the better player”, and “who’s the bigger difference maker”

1 Like

I see the world and his wife need petrol today. Massive queues everywhere. Many petrol stations have completely run out. No doubt some people are just panic buying.

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Yeah noticed this going the gym today. Two supermarkets with queues way deep as I passed.

Female drivers :roll_eyes:

This video is an indirect microcosm of why I can never be a soldier or considered myself a patriotic person.

To put your life on line in name of your country but in reality your life is manipulated by whims of paper pushers who themselves can’t agree withthe need for the war.

1 Like

Jezza in the background there looking fairly disheveled

@SRCJJ spoke about aggressive drivers in other topic the other day
 but this is something else.

Not that he’s risking lives of many people with this, while also breaking many laws
 He’s fu*** bragging about it on youtube. You should check out the attached comment of the guy who runs this channel where he’s he’s trying to defend the driver. Absolute idiots.

I’m not sure whether people there are used to this kind of driving and there are no accidents at all
 But the way he’s passing other cars, one moment on the right side, the next on the left
 Only a matter of time before the diver in front of him doesn’t hear his almighty horn soon enough (talking to someone, listening music etc) cuts his way and boom.

Simply amazed by the overconfidence and stupidity of this driver.

He will get wrecked by locals one of these days.
He will be reckless till that one moment.

Absurd.

I’m 99% sure I experienced something similar to this on the overnight sleeper bus from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam to Siem Reap in Cambodia, was fucking horrific.

1 Like

They would have to pay me some pretty decent money to sit on a bus like this. Also I wouldn’t go inside without a full F1 protective suit and helmet. :+1:

Seems like the guy was taking driving lessons from Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock after they finished Speed. :arteta:

1 Like

Read full thread by clicking link

Twitter redeeming itself slightly imo

9 Likes

Twitter is good if you ignore the nerds, racists, union jack twitter and bots haha

2 Likes
6 Likes

Motherfucker looks like Heath Ledger

12 Likes

Brilliant :grin:

LOL. That’s a real “don’t piss me off” look.

Arsenal win against Spurs & LA Rams win against Bucs, that’s a Kroenke franchise double whammy DUB. :syringe: :syringe:

Perfect weekend complete

1 Like