The randomly nothing thread

Charity marketing campaigns are one of my favourite kinds of nonsense.

3 Likes

6 Likes
10 Likes

Flat Brain Society, more like.

4 Likes

Got a date tonight with a total 9/10. Guess who has the shits. Hate my life hahaha

3 Likes

Tell her you got a stones, as someone who had them, you end up going to the toilet a lot to piss. Perfect cover for the runs.

1 Like

Restrictions eased here weeks ago but that was the first time I’ve been out past midnight in an establishment since March 2020 :fire::fire::sunglasses::sunglasses::raised_hands::raised_hands:

You forgot how good it is going out after 18 months of restrictions and lockdowns :grin:

1 Like

I can’t wait to still never do this again once I have the choice :grin:

1 Like

How did it go?

Bad. Hottest girl I’ve ever taken out and she was so flirty at the start so after a few hours I made a move she says we’re not there yet what are doing. Then won’t talk to me for most of the rest of the night… weird :joy:

Oops. Awkward. So you won’t be seeing her again then?

Bro you say that every single time you are on a date :rofl: Either you only ever go one way on the ladder or that tent in your front pocket is really clouding your judgement :laughing:

8 Likes

Oh nah I’ve definitely gone up n up. I took my Italy shirt at her request and she put it on and I nearly came. Slim, polish, beautiful face, just a shame she was a total prick.

6 Likes

Right this carbon dioxide shortage is getting to serious now :pensive:

3 Likes

Could galvanise the call for independence sooner. :wink:

1 Like

You can just send someone down to England to buy up all the cans here that none of us want.

3 Likes

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: why did she not only decide to walk over the shut gates but then walk on it for a bit then decide to walk back through it again?!

1 Like

The guy on the bike is way too calm

2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-17/amsterdam-prague-and-barcelona-see-tourism-silver-lining-in-covid-lockdowns/

Didn’t read the article but I assume they don’t want Brits & Chinese to come back to European cities.