The randomly nothing thread

I tried an ice coffee over the weekend since it was massive on love island this summer I wanted to see what the fuss was about :joy:

So bought a starbucks one in Sainburys and it was :fire::fire:

Can see why they all loved them now :joy:

Just start wearing skinny jeans with no socks, and shoes, then your transformation will be complete

3 Likes

Not just from the aesthetic perspective (shoes with no socks looks awful), but in terms of the smell, how can people wear shoes with no socks on :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

They don’t wear any socks? not even those ankle length ones which get hidden inside the shoe?

Would be a bit mental seeing armed police walking around if you were in Glasgow haha

went into town earlier and embarrassed myself, held the door open for a lady in a wheelchair so she could get to the stair block :upside_down_face: I just did it out of instinct, she was waiting for the lifts :slight_smile: very embarrassing, but luckily she laughed it off

1 Like

Worse things in the world man than having manners. Wouldn’t dwell on it too much, though everyone has their own private bank of those kind of moments that likes to randomly creepy up while you’re trying to sleep lol.

would have been even more embarrassing if I had just walked up to the door randomly and did it, I had just used the stairs myself though

Dry Weetabix as a biscuit? Never seen or heard that before?

The list is trash, here is the real one, in order:

Jammie dodgers
Shortbread
Chocolate Digestives
Custard Creams (Frozen)
Cookies
Pink wafers
Bourbons
Chocolate fingers
Madeleines
Ginger Nut
Rich tea
Weetabix
Garibaldi
Fig rolls

5 Likes

This really was international break material. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah was going to say fuck off with Jammie dodgers at the bottom. They are clearly the best biscuit.

Also why do Americans call scones biscuits? Wtf is that all about?

2 Likes

I still love Custard Creams, fuck that list.

4 Likes

Weetabix
Custard creams
Pink panthers
Chocolate digestives
Chocolate fingers
Fig rolls
Jamie dodgers
Cookies
Garibaldi
Madeleines
Bourbon
Rich tea
Ginger nut
Shortbread

I think that’s how I’d do it

1 Like

They also call crumpets Muffins, fucking freaks

2 Likes

Weetabix is first and shortbread last?

1 Like

You can’t just say “cookies” they have a rating system all of their own ffs

Edit: also Ginger nuts getting a bad rap cos you can get like 50 of them for 40cent in Tesco. They are top quality

1 Like

I like Shortbread but I ain’t buying it over the others.

Weetabix is the best cereal and it’s the only one I eat on a regular so had to put it first.

1 Like

Sev…Can I ask, what is a FROZEN custard cream?

Out of the packet they are awesome, but frozen? New one on me.

2 Likes

As a kid in the summer I usually stuck a pack custard creams in the deep freezer.

Eating them room temp always made me feel ill after a few I can binge the frozen ones though and it works better in hot tea when they don’t break apart

6 Likes

Think the picture has been cropped. There is obviously a tier above OG for chocolate hobnobs.

Most of the biscuits on that list are trash.

5 Likes