The randomly nothing thread

Delightful.

did anyone watch first dates from monday night? the wealthy guy gave me very creepy vibes

I know thereā€™s a bunch of Peep Show fans here on this forum, so I thought I would share this limited piece of artwork I bought. Unfortunately wife wonā€™t let me hang it up in the living area (because she donā€™t understand or like Peep Show) but will frame it and put it up in my own space. Lots of little references to different episodes and quotes, think the artist smacked it with this one.

7 Likes

I love Peep Show but I can absolutely see where you wife is coming from here mate, thatā€™s fucking nightmare fuel.

Iā€™ve zoomed in on Super Hans and I think he has my soul now.

3 Likes

Where is this from? Is there a Friends version?

1 Like

:joy::rofl: yeah youā€™re right just peeked the strap on in the bottom right of the poster!

Got it from some guy who was selling it online, not sure if he does a friends one or not. Will check and send you the link if he does.

BMB?

Iā€™ve said it before but itā€™s so awkward when work people come into your house, had some electric people in today and glad itā€™s over, you pretty much have to stop what youā€™re doing until they leave

:question:.

@Joshua

Do you know this website? Thought it would be up your alley

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen them on IG. Those shirts always look enormous on my frame even if I order a small.

Ahh fuck that. Some of them are quite cool though.

Bread meets bread is that where the burgers from?

No haha was just some bar restaurant

whatā€™s the best way to finish this? basically they are stuck on different sides from each other

Does anyone think that using a hoop to stretch a massive, gaping hole in your earlobe is an attractive look?

Each to their own, but Iā€™ve always found it to be utterly baffling.

5 Likes

I think some people will do anything for attention. Even mutilate their bodies, hey if you like it then you do you, but in my eyes it makes you look like a knob.

I donā€™t mind. It makes it easier to identify people I should definitely stay away from to avoid getting stabbed.

2 Likes

:joy: oh boy