The randomly nothing thread

I feel like I’ve probably seen much of my close family less often than others, but that’s some length of time mate. Glad you had a good time :+1:

2 Likes

seeing him again a week wednesday, way less of a wait for the next time at least, I will most likely get fed up of him :wink:

1 Like

I still remember when a Sky Sports News reporter managed to keep his composure despite having an Everton fan gently probe his ear with a dildo mid-report.

This fella wouldn’t last a minute on transfer deadline day outside Goodison Park.

2 Likes

Who’s faster now?

5 Likes

that’s mental, scary stuff

Batman relegated to second favourite comic book hero. Spidey is now number 1, I have no doubt that he’d be willing to go South of the border, down Mexico way.

8 Likes

Batman taking a page out of the Sopranos book here

2 Likes

Uncle June’s in the muff

4 Likes

Ahahahaha perfect, what an episode

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just imagined them calling each other cunt as a pet name.

1 Like

It’s a fairly regular gag on Westjet (a mainly domestic Canadian airline) for the the flight attendant to announce “Welcome to ( -anywhere other than where you’re headed- )” when landing.

1 Like

had my first covid jab this morning, was scared tbh but it worked out alright

2 Likes

@shamrockgooner with a lovely roundhouse kick

4 Likes

these cruel cruel people that live a few doors down from me, I hear a dog crying in the garden most days (some nights as well) all the time because they won’t let him/her in, it’s really selfish, wish I could help but I don’t even know the people tbh

1 Like

Why do cunts like that even have a dog?

2 Likes

I found an old s4 in my drawer today. None of the chargers I have fit it anymore so I tried to smash the screen and failed.

I dont have carpet’s so tried dropping it from height on the wooden floors.

Dropped 3 times and not a scratch on the screen :joy:

Guarantee that wouldn’t happen on the current phones haha

2 Likes

The irony being if this was 2013 and it was your daily driver and you were trying to keep it safe and clean, it would pick up scratches just in your pocket and crack if it slid and gently dropped on some shag carpet :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Was the phones back then 100 percent glass. I can’t believe it doesn’t even have a small crack haha if it was glass

1 Like

Yeah I remember the iphone 4/4S being glass front and back, and the pixel 4 as well but the Galaxy phones were plastic until the s6. I remember messaging on my S4 and some dickhead walked up to me to say safe gave me a touch, phone lightly dropped and the whole screen cracked. Was fucking fuming, but typically now your trying to smash it, nothings happening :joy:

1 Like