The randomly nothing thread

I’ve been shortlisting this morning and as its a customer service based role I’m getting a lot of people with retail experience applying.

I’ve had a couple mention being the designated store key holder and I’m having to try really hard to not assume they’re likely to be some Xhaka level calamity, it’s all I can think about every time I read the phrase.

12 Likes

On the subject of the census…

2 Likes

So my Mrs and I have been contemplating this for a while and have mutually decided we don’t want to have kids. We’re telling them tonight, wish me luck.

11 Likes

Wait, do you already have kids? :joy:

Or do you mean your family?

He means his kids. The ones he doesn’t have. It’s a joke :grin:

7 Likes

Well, shit me I’m stupid today

7 Likes

It’s usually me who doesn’t get the shit jokes, so thanks for taking the baton today :+1:

1 Like

Don’t worry you’re in good company with @Phoebica

6 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Been teaching my little one some basic boxing techniques and punches, in addition to general rough housing and wrestling/MMA holds. Unfortunately for me this has translated into every other punch, kick and jump hitting me in the nuts. Even when I’m holding her she will kick out and hit me in the balls (she’s quite tall for a 2 year old). Little lunatic finds my reaction hilarious and will occasionally run and swing or uppercut me, 100% sure will end up with a ruptured testicle at this rate.

9 Likes

I think I was just sick in my mouth

Mac Hancock

1 Like

With that kind of offspring, do you really want your testicles in future?

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

Dirty Harry. How is this 50 years old?! I was watching it last night.

50 year old movies should star Clark Gable, Judy Garland, Humphrey Bogart.

Time and tide waits for no man

3 Likes

Can’t believe every other bald man in the world has died

Ahead of Jason Statham and Steve Bould?!

As if.

3 Likes

Eh…

Freddie-Ljungberg-1215023

5 Likes

Eh…