The randomly nothing thread

Lockdown life hitting hard when I will find the clock going from 00:59 to 02:00 entertaining

#helloBST :partying_face:

You know what is really annoying me? People telling me the same shit joke “don’t forget to put your clocks forward so you don’t get up late to sit in your living room”

1. Most people get by on digital time. It changes automatically.

2. The people making this shit joke did the same on a Sunday morning pre Covid as they do now. So pretending that they have to spend Sunday morning in their home when before they weren’t just fast asleep in bed anyway is just annoying.

4 Likes

Who goes to bed before it happens anyway where is the fun in that.

Clocks change to summer and we will be leaving the last of the lockdown months.

Its like a better NYE

Do you do a countdown or…?

Yep got fireworks set to go off aswell :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Calum is getting feisty lately. I never used to laugh at you, lately you’re doing a lot of funny bits. Getting on board with the amazing English sarcasm, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fuck, so that explains it… Last night I was chilling and looked at the time, saw it was 00.40, and thought that I’d go to bed soon before it got properly late. Then before I knew it, it was 02.10 and I was left wondering how time had flown so quickly.

Ffs :facepalm:

8 Likes

Haha same thing happened to me, I was watching some YouTube videos in bed. Went to get some water check my watch and it said 2am I was shocked, thinking what the fuck, why did I stay up so late, how the fuck did I lose track of time like that. Woke up at 6 this morning to get the little one, she was still sleeping, wife said clocks had moved forward an hour, that feeling when I got an extra hour of sleep.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh.

I was Well impressed my kid slept until 9.15 never woke up that late.

Makes sense now

2 Likes

I’d expect you to be a lot funnier given the way you mock other people for not being funny.

1 Like

Wtf is an Easter tree I’m hearing about on the radio.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

That means I should be able to get away with mocking anyone for being not funny then.

(sorry he’s not a hot chick, mate @DavidHillier :wink: )

2 Likes

Dunno, but I’m imagining that it grows Creme Eggs and Easter eggs.

3 Likes

But you can’t really excuse missing that sign though lol

I’m a girl. Everyone knows girls aren’t funny.

4 Likes

Just remembered its Good Friday this week :smiley: 4 day week ahoy!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Two four day weeks in a row baby!! Gotta love it

I have three the following week as I took Thursday the 8th off for a haircut :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

A whole day? How long is your hair?

1 Like

May aswell use a holiday lol so I can get it quicker :joy:

Also that was living up to your unfunny reputation :grimacing: