The randomly nothing thread

I remember my mate telling me a story about how he threw up from the pain of a tattoo once. It was on his back though, I’m sure you will be fine @Joshua

3 Likes

That is super helpful. Cheers Sham. :gabriel:

1 Like

I agree with @SRCJJ the pain isn’t that bad don’t worry bro you got this :muscle:t4:, worst case and it feels unbearable you can ask for a numbing agent. But yeah always better to be that “asshole” and get it exactly how you want than get something you have to either a) remove b) get covered or c)get fixed.

2 Likes

Nothing like coming back on OA after a spell of being away from my phone doing other things and you come back to like 6 notifications from the tag team likers bizzy and cristoff :joy::raised_hands:

2 Likes

We’re all here to support you Cal. Big you up and all that nonsense.

It’s kind of like when the whole team celebrated Mo Elneny’s goal.

1 Like

He’s liked me more than he’s liked you.

It’s not a competition but, yeah.

1 Like

@Sol is Anon … :joy::thinking:

5 Likes

I’m craving one of those mint humbugs. You know those brown and white striped ones?

That’s 2 nights in a row :thinking:

3 Likes

You’re not pregnant are you?

7 Likes

“I eat your humbugs. I eat them up!”

Hope not with his garbage movie taste. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You wanna watch Predator, mate.

It’ll turn you into a sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex. Just like me.

3 Likes
6 Likes

That guy who walked up the escalator :joy:

6 Likes

Can I ask what the fuck this census is? Its constantly advertised on tv and I have no idea what it is seeing as its just England and Wales :joy:

They count the people.

3 Likes

Two countries that will be a while

They basically want to know how many people live in your house on a specific date (21st March 2021) and they ask a few questions about your employment and how you identify.

1 Like

I may be a massive loser, but I did my family history when I was younger and you have access to census’s to track where they lived who was there what was their job. Its 100 years until its avaliable for that sort of thing. But yeah reading old census’s is really interesting.

Something I found funny.

My mum’s mum side are from Birmingham, they all worked in the mines etc and on one of the census’s they were all ticked under the box “Blind/Deaf/Dumb” bit harsh

2 Likes

Got a bottle of Oud for my birthday, smells beautiful. Dropped it on my bedroom floor and the bottle cracked and leaked everywhere.

A few sprays of Oud is lovely. A whole fucking bottle of that shit on your floor is just overpowering.

2 Likes

Your just a sweet smelling Almunia.