The randomly nothing thread

About that :eyes:

4 Likes

Got 2 weeks leave now to enjoy the latter part of summer. Be nice to have a little spell, havenā€™t had any leave since 13 months ago when I moved house.

1 Like

Donā€™t often eat sweets anymore but today I thoughtā€¦I really fancy some fruit pastillesā€¦

Theyā€™re fucking horrible now, ā€œVegan Friendlyā€ fuck sake.

Fummmmmming.

3 Likes

One of the easiest things in the world to cook. Itā€™s literally fried chicken soaked in Frankā€™s hot sauce and butter. Milkshakes are boring.

1 Like

:100: I got some sweets the other day one of which was Fruit Pastilles, taste like crap, same thing for wine gums and jelly babies. Bought some Nerds though, their still good even if they are just straight up coloured sugar.

1 Like

This was great background tv in 4KUHD. Weirdly I found it very relaxing :joy: so weird seeing London so quiet haha

7 Likes

Funny you mention this I was watching this on my TV literally last week and had it on in the background it was so soothing and strangely mesmerising haha. It made me miss Morocco a lot but the beauty and quality of the video when you play it on a 4K and above tv it looks incredible.

In other words - these kinda videos look incredible on the TV.

5 Likes

I have a YouTube premium subscription so I always have some white noise or ambient content on in the background. Itā€™s actually an insane quality of life upgrade, really helps with anxiety, depression or just that horrible pissed off feeling you get stuck in the house all day.

Even when youā€™re just playing on your phone or reading a book 4k drone footage or meditative relaxation is just much nicer background noise than TV you arenā€™t even paying attention to.

No adverts is a must for it though.

6 Likes

I think Naga Munchetty from BBC Breakfast is really fit

Having Googled her, I cannot see what you see haha.

Yeah thereā€™s no good pics of her on Google tbh

She was on BBC this morning and she just looked FIRE. I think I really like her confidence and no-nonsense haha

Sheā€™s got an aura of confidence and leadership when sheā€™s on tv.

Definitely a weird one, Iā€™ll put my hands up :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you a weird one Iā€™ve got to even it out mate - Sarah Silverman.

She couldnā€™t be any further from ā€œmy typeā€ but something about her is really sexy and I donā€™t know what it is lol.

3 Likes

I love her opening cameo in The Way of the Gun.

1 Like

Got a new vacuum today and Iā€™m beyond excited to use it.

Getting old is fun.

3 Likes

I got a new desk and its the highlight of my weekend putting it up.

Iā€™m putting it down to the house arrest :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha love it, that would definitely be a hate fuck thing for me.

Think she has quite a decent body to be fair, think she did a nude scene a while back

1 Like

@Castiel

6 Likes

Jesus that cat is fat as fuck

5 Likes

A hecking chonker is the scientific term.

1 Like