The Randomly Nothing thread

Been doing this the last few days and it’s a God send. Helps me relax a lot and picks my mood up when I’m feeling a little more down and less productive.

Good looking out, brother.

1 Like

Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday arvo, sucking piss at the Portsea Hotel.

6 Likes

I’ve not had a draught pint in over half a year, yet miraculously you’ve made it sound so unappealing that I’m almost not jealous.

12 Likes

You should be jealous dude I’m living the dream.

Poms can struggle with Aussie slang though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds like something Mick would say after a hard days work on the goat farm with his mate Bronson

1 Like

Accurate?

1 Like

This is one of the first examples I’ve not liked haha.

Your slang is pretty great based on what I’ve picked up on from Aussie meme pages, a couple Australian podcasts and Married at First Sight Australia - all of which have made me an expert on Aussie culture

1 Like

What Australian podcasts are you listening to? And no mentioning Neighbours or Home and Away. Shocking.

I listen to The Weekly Planet, a podcast about comic books, movies and telly. Thats the only regular Aussie one so I should have gone for the singular and not plural. I did listen to The Teacher’s Pet, which is an Aussie true crime thing, but that didn’t teach me anything about slang lol.

1 Like

You’re too cool Jakey :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What the actual fuck @Aussiegooner

9 Likes
10 Likes

Fuck me, that is the truest thing ever written haha. That’s why I go for a run like once every six months and think “fuck me I can’t be dealing with this”

2 Likes

Facts - I only “enjoy” extended cardio sessions when it’s a tied to competitive sport.

1 Like

One of my old boxing coaches was a pro boxer and he said the one thing he hated most about boxing was running and that’s just something he never enjoyed. And he said he’d never met anyone who actually liked the run lol. And now that I think about it - I’ve never met anyone who ever enjoyed it either.

No amount of music, audio books, podcasts or anything could ever make me enjoy going for a run on its own. Fuck me I’ll never do it again

2 Likes

What about jumping rope?

Fucking hated that too mate but some people enjoy it. I’ve always been a robot so no matter what I do, I just do the do. But I don’t enjoy any form of cardio they’re all boring to me.

2 Likes

Totally get it. Thankfully found the zone myself though. :slight_smile:

1 Like