The randomly nothing thread

If you don’t mind me asking, What do you use it for?
Just browsing and Netflix?

I only use it for accessing foreign streaming platforms. Hulu, American Netflix, BBC iPlayer when I’m not in the UK etc.

3 Likes

Back pain is fucking annoying, nowhere near as bad as when I hurt my lower back 4 years ago and it took me about 15 mins to get dressed for 3-4 days. But I twinged something yesterday causing me some discomfort impacting my sleep tonight, higher up in the back this time am praying it doesn’t get worse though.

1 Like

Carrying the burden of regret on not getting Klopp that mate.

3 Likes

We have made this song relevant again :joy:

That’s not a good thing cal.

2 Likes

Congrats.

2 Likes

Starting to rival the Spurs trophy room this now.

1 Like

Is it a significant song to Scotland or just something the team was singing after?

The number one Scottish football podcast have been singing it for months after finding out he done it as music video for his stag in 2017. They sing it nearly every week haha. Then he got in the Scotland squad last month unexpectedly due to injuries played very well and kept his place as a squad player this month and because the squad is full of young guys they know it so that was the celebration song :joy:

2 Likes

@Cristo

Do Danes have a name for the mullet (the hairstyle)?

1 Like

You watching Only Connect too then. I also thought of asking Cristo haha

1 Like

Kosovo
Bikini
Delete
???

Got the wacky races one. Drat and double drat.

1 Like

I like this last round. Always do well on it

Damn, that was close

1 Like

Guess you liked the Dickens one.

1 Like

Can’t believe both teams’ hesitation on the ‘events in November’ round

Now to a re visit too Nigella pantry. Somewhere I’d like too be invited.

I’m not too bad at all at tv quiz shows but without fail Only Connect makes me feel like an absolute dunce. I’m totally hopeless, just can’t get my head around it at all.

4 Likes

Yeah and it’s strangely compelling somehow because of that.

1 Like