The randomly nothing thread

bit random, but is anyone looking to buy something from ebay that costs more then £20? because they just sent me a code for £10 off but it’s only to use on the ebay app, I use the website on my laptop

I can pm you the code if anyone wants it, it expires on the 11th though

1 Like

Ah too late. I ordered some cowboy boots last week.

Jade, is this you?

1 Like

Err no. I’m more

that was an awful song

The Dixie Chicks are awsome. Their best song was Goodbye Earl. But that got banned in a lot of places due to the fact it promotes killing an abusive partner.

This gets into my head atleast 2 times a day for however long this vine has been about hahha

1 Like

haha this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI

this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vSdc5X1YI (the tounge at the end gets me everytime)

and the one I posted earlier are my 3 favourites, all classics

1 Like

I will watch vine comps on a weekly basis for probably the rest of my life :wink: I would still find them funny.

1 Like

same for me, always cheer me up even if i’ve seen them loads

75 inch TV incoming for the upstairs living area.

8 Likes

Listening to Radio 1 and they just done an ask the nation on how do you eat a pot noodle. Fork or Spoon they asked 8 people and Fork one 7 -1

What sort of nutter uses a spoon on a pot noodle like its fucking soup!?

• Fork
  • Spoon

0 voters

Pot noodle is a fork but those mugshot things I go with a spoon.

I’ve never even had a pot noodle

I mean, they aren’t great, but I feel you can’t truly be British until you’ve tried a Pot Noodle.

How do you reach adulthood without having ever had one?!

they look pretty nasty inside tbh

1 Like

How many times do you have to be told, Luke? You can’t go round opening food packaging in supermarkets if you aren’t going to buy them.

it’s one of the perks of working in a supermarket, might as well take advantage

1 Like

Aussie, you should only be shopping for essentials with the virus about, a massive tv isn’t one :wink:

1 Like

Think online shopping is pretty different I’ve bought plenty of non essential stuff online in lockdown :joy: