The randomly nothing thread

Haha. I would be lying if I said I have never needed to check in on OA first thing in the morning to see if my last post from the night before was received well or not.

5 Likes

You guys sleep?

1 Like

The other day I went to bed at 11.30 and didn’t get up til 8.30 to start work for 9.00

9 hours of sleep, it was glorious. I was in an astonishingly good mood for a Monday morning.

5 Likes

I envy you.
Its 3am here, I am working, watching Trump videos and active on OA.
Bring on Thursday.

I envy him, too. Haven’t slept for nine hours in living memory - five hours max, and tired of being tired.

2 Likes

Is this brilliant or cringe?

2 Likes

Brilliant cringe

2 Likes

Haha liked the addition of Keown

Horribly cringe for me. I’m not sure if this is meant to be a nostalgic thing for what was maybe once a popular comedic song or sketch, but that baked potato shit is awful.

Back four do their job well enough and it’s obviously all very well intentioned. But it is fucking shit lol.

Sigh

What is the baked potato thing?

I dunno, I assume something Matt Lucas did back in the day that people once found funny, but it’s not something I’m familiar with.

Definitely cringe

2 Likes

Great, I’m not going to be able to that shit out of my head for the rest of the day now!

I’d say they just barely pulled it off. On the fence for most of it, ending dragged it over the line. Close call.

2 Likes

What is it with the obsession with Euro 96. ITV have already reshown it now its on BBC 1?!

Keep watching. Scotland win.

1 Like

I’m not watching any of it. :joy: Just seen it on twitter.

You didn’t even win it I don’t know why youse are so obsessed with it haha