The randomly nothing thread

Honestly I remember reading about the Mayan calendar and seeing aload of conspiracy videos on youtube and being shit scared of 2012 :joy:

2 Likes

Haha yes! That went viral in my college days. Always remember being teased that Iā€™d never see 22 y.o as my birthday was on the 22nd Dec. :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes

This greyed out like number/button is really fucking with me. Likes just donā€™t feel as likey when theyā€™re in grey.

4 Likes

Itā€™s still pink for me on mobile. But when I hit the burger/three line menu button, ā€œunreadā€ ā€œlatestā€ etc, are all in grey/silver. Which i actually quite like.

1 Like

I got the words jacuzzi and yakuza mixed up.

Now Iā€™m in hot water with the Japanese mafia.

11 Likes

See for the pandemic WFHā€™ers whatā€™s your motivation for getting up in the morning like? See because I know Iā€™m only going into the very next room my motivation to get up is actually horrendous. :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I used to be out of the door at about 7.45-7.55 to beat traffic and get to work at 8.00-8.15 but for some reason now Iā€™m really struggling to give a shit at any time before 9.

5 Likes

About the same.

I wake up at 6:30-7am and will read my book and magazine for an hour or two and then get my work laptop out and sort some emails and calls until around 10-11am at which Iā€™ll roll out of bed, do a home workout until around 12pm, have some lunch and then do some more work.

Itā€™s bloody nice, although my lunches are probably a bit longer than they should be.

But yeah Iā€™ve actually been much more consistent at getting up early than I was when I wasnā€™t WFH.

2 Likes

I wake up at 7:45 and I always plan to get out my bed for 7:55 but Iā€™ve not had the motivation to manage it recently :joy:. Itā€™s been between 8:05-8:10 and it means I never start at my ā€œofficialā€ time of 9am its usually 9:15 now :joy: I just could not imagine doing this shit permanently and thankfully I wonā€™t be as it would kill my mental health big time haha

1 Like

Respect to all of you early risers,only reason i wake up between 9 and 9h30, is the daily meeting i have at 10.

4 Likes

If you get up with fifty minutes to spare, honestly how the fuck are you still late for work when you donā€™t have to go anywhere?! :joy:

3 Likes

Shower, breakfast and getting dressed :joy:

How on earth does that take you 50min? :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: donā€™t know if I get up at 7:55 to I make it no bother.

Need to get back in the motivation from tomorrow :joy:

Obviously I still work out in the field, up at 530am and out the door at 650am.

Iā€™m loving everyone saying how they get up. Not one mention of scrolling through OA as the reason your all late getting up.

2 Likes

Wake up 7.55am to logon for 8. I then crack on with my morning routine and get back to my laptop at about 8.45 lol.

2 Likes

The doggo needs walking so no chance Iā€™d be sleeping in. Usually out of bed by 7 at the absolute latest

1 Like

Thatā€™s the reason Iā€™m up at 530 for a 650 departure, walk the dog for 30-35 mins in the morning.

1 Like