The randomly nothing thread

That’s because they are

3 Likes

1 piece
Then get to work and eat within an hour lol

1 Like

Back in the days when I used to eat weetabix I’d slap 3 in the bowl and pour milk over them. But I’d be careful about how I’d pour the milk as I didn’t want to cover it all as I liked the initial crunch mixed with the mushy parts.

Then, I’d finish the 3 and slap at least 2 more in the bowl if not 3 depending on how I was feeling.

So to answer your question, 5+

3 Likes

Problem with Weetabix is they do the job till you leave the house.
Always find yourself hungry an hour or so afterwards.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried mixing weetabix with shredded wheat, adding milk, and then heating it up?

Ahh, just me, then

Weirdo

1 Like

When I was at Uni, I’d write long and rather convoluted weekly emails to my comrades entitled “the Autobiography of a Weirdo”.

True story, that.

1 Like

You working on your difficult second book now then.

2 Likes

“Everybody has one good book in them”

I don’t know who said that, but it’s kinda resonated with me

2 Likes

“but in most cases that’s were it should stay” Christopher Hitchens.

Yeah I googled it.

1 Like

Good for Christopher Hitchens. Don’t want to read a book by someone who can’t spell “where” in the right context.

That’s probably me more than him. I’m not planning to write one anytime soon anyway.:hugs:
Can think of a few authors who I wish had kept that book inside them.
All these so called celebs who allegedly do novels now. It’s become standard with them now like Christmas albums or Ratpack ones.

Ah crap, sorry mate :joy:

Good point about celebs getting in on books. Extends to footballers, too.

I can remember someone put an excerpt from Gerard Pique’s book in here, with Pique swaggering about like he’d wrote it himself.

I called all footballers “thick” at that point and rightly got harangued for it.

1 Like

Katie Price was quite prolific for a while. Not quite sure how she didn’t kick on with her career in the literary field.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Where’s the bomb

• Bottom

0 voters

1 Like

Drumrolls

I played this so much as a kid not understanding that the numbers had any relevance.

7 Likes

That’s everyone :joy:

I make my friends play this and even as adults, they find it difficult to figure it out

1 Like

Just the once I’d imagine.

2 Likes