The randomly nothing thread

Use to be a delivery postie back in the day. If a packets broken the parcels contents and damaged packaging are put in a clear bag.
Had the joy of knocking and delivering a long black dildo to a needful lady in the past.

6 Likes

This is class :joy:

6 Likes

Oh fuck off!

4 Likes

What in the actual fuck, how is that even possible holy shit

2 Likes

Bit weird how they have geo blocked bowls :joy:

2 Likes

That was epic, can understand why Shammy’s getting blue bowls over not seeing it.

10 Likes

The only sport where there is no need for a slow motion action replay.

1 Like

Guilty pleasure videos

Looooool what a bitch!

She’s also an analyst or an associate at one of the big american investment banks, so she’s almost certainly got some fucked up superiority complex and chip on her shoulder thinking she’s a master of the universe or some kind of bitch boss when in reality she’s getting shafted by her bosses on a hourly bosses - and not in the cool way.

Bet she’s compliance or risk to boot.

Though he’s kind of a dick too

2 Likes

Yeah I get the feeling he is kind of provocative to create content for his channel.

The passengers are definitely a bit rude and disrespectful, but the guy is milking it.

4 Likes

I think he’s a total wanker to be honest with you. She’s rude, but he’s a complete loser himself

3 Likes

Yeah he’s being a total diva.

Match made in heaven with those two hah

What is not seriously satisfying is the way the video cuts out before the final close up shot has fully played out.

1 Like

I can understand why he gets annoyed though. You can sense in the way she talks that she feels he is beneath her. Starting with telling him to move the car forward (no “please” ), then chucking the bag, not returning the “how are you”, then telling him which way to go in a demanding way. There was a lot of condescension there.

His response seems OTT which was clearly for the views. But she is a twat and I think I might find a reason as well to boot the bitch out of the car too.

3 Likes

Yeah I found him annoying as well.
The most polite response he could come with was “I am gonna do things like I do”
I could frame 4-5 sentences better than that

That’s totally on him. Yeah, she was a bit rude, but he works in a customer facing role, its to be expected. I’ve worked in retail and customer services and she barely registers on the scale of rudeness I’ve had to deal with or witness colleagues deal with. I’d forget her half an hour after serving her lol.

Honestly can’t see that she was bad enough to warrant not completing a fare, he was being provocative and then a whingy little bitch for views in his YouTube channel. I’m pissed off I gave him one by watching that to completion.

4 Likes

She seems like an up herself bitch and he seems like a drama queen.

I think I’m right in saying that views count after only 30 seconds so watching it to completion did nothing after 30 secs. :+1:

Yeah I just checked his other videos, this is not a one off.

That said, you are more patient than me. I would have found some passive way to let the girl know that she needs to tone down her condescending approach towards the ride. I would though complete the ride.