The randomly nothing thread

It’s going to have to wait until Monday :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I briefly thought that was a fucking Easter egg box :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Boxing day for them.

So did I tbf :joy:

I just want to say, I really enjoy it when @Craigie comes online and does a flurry of posts. It’s a shame your posts aren’t as frequent as old.

Oh, and I hope your son isn’t ruining your life any more. What is his name by the way?

4 Likes

How much does she charge?

6 Likes

I can never get accustomed to seeing people having their shoes on inside. You have a carpet as well. What if it rained outside? How often do you have to clean your carpet? What if you stepped in something and you don’t know it? do you put your shoes beside your bed when you go to bed? Do your feet not get all weird from being in shoes for 16 hours a day? Do you have separate indoors shoes? do you get out of the shower and put shoes on? How does this all work I have so many questions lol

12 Likes

The slide ons and socks combo always baffles me!

1 Like

True, I can’t understand wearing shoes or slip ons in your own home.

Answer him now @JakeyBoy you wretched little man!! We want to know!

8 Likes

Blimey, that’s a lot to take in :sweat_smile:

• if it’s rainy outside I’ll take my shoes off. Obviously.
  • all carpet gets hoovered once a week. Cleaning is much less frequent as I don’t spill things or tread dirt into my carpets.
  • I’m not six years old, I’m more than capable of checking if there’s shit on my shoe before entering the flat.
  • I wear my trainers in bed too. You mean you don’t?! (I have a shoe rack in my cupboard, they don’t live by my bed when I sleep)
  • from one picture you assume my trainers stay on for all of my waking hours lol. I do often take my shoes off at home. On this occasion I needed to leave the house again in a bit, so had my trainers on in light of that fact. But no, my feet aren’t weird, because I wash regularly.
  • I don’t currently have seperate indoor shoes since my last pair wore out, but slippers are on my Xmas list.
  • I think most people tend to put their shoes on after showering, what would be weird is putting them on before showering. Or not putting shoes on at all and attempting to leave the house and go to work.

Any more questions? Not just on this topic, I’m open to anything

5 Likes

Haha, his name is Levi, and not so much ruining now, we get to do the dumb stuff you always wanted to do with a baby like this

But yeah he’s still taking up like 90% of my time so I’m on a bit of a football hiatus for the time being :grin:

16 Likes

Do you like Malteaser Easter eggs?

They’re fine, but they’re just the same as any other Easter egg really, just plain milk chocolate. Only difference is the pack of treats contained within.

1 Like

Ha, a shoe rack in the cupboard, outrageous!

Hmmm it shall suffice for the moment. Interrogation shall continue at another time. For now, thank you for representing your people, shoe people.

2 Likes

Bought advent calendars for myself and my girlfriend.

None of this Cadbury’s nonsense, gone all out and got Lindt bunny advent calendars. Christmas is cooooooming.

6 Likes

Weird that they don’t do advent calendars for October and November too. Do you have to make them yourself?

4 Likes

Ohhhh my god stoooooooooop!

Imagine a 3 month Christmas advent calendar :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Not long now till the John Lewis advert drops!!! :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

7 Likes

Cristo you’re literally everything a modern man should be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t let these bullies win

1 Like

Robin I’ve started my year binge of JL adverts

I’m weeping

https://vimeo.com/78740926

THE RABBIT JUST LOVES THE BEAR SO MUCH AND WANTS TO SHARE CHRISTMAS WITH HIM!

4 Likes