I would eat that in one day

1 Like

That’s because you’re a child :ozil:

Fat child*

They’re all fucking wank

3 Likes

Weirdo

1 Like

You know I’m playing. After all, I like Love Island, I’m hardly fucking qualified to be an arbiter of taste or traditional masculinity.

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

And here’s our resident spokesman for toxic masculinity :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I’m joking mate.

That’s @arsenescoatmaker

3 Likes

“Misogyny is wrong and being wrong is for women” was pretty special though. :wink:

5 Likes

When I’ve read all unread and new threads, at the bottom of the thread OA still regularly recommends that thread to me :joy:

3 Likes

‘Toxic masculinity’? Is that bloke who’s been shagging your bird that’s knocking on your door saying he lives at your place and asking what the fuck you’re doing there?

2 Likes

:laca2:

1 Like

:joy:

This post is like the portal in Being John Malkovich

2 Likes

But Jakey why did he knock on your door at 2am thinking he was living there? Did someone in the house make him think that?

You might have a point to be fair. What should I do next?

Turn the other cheek.:wink:

There was an old Dday Vet on BBC breakfast this morning who was being honoured for raising money for a WWII memorial and it was all very touching and he was saying some very poignant things about war and love and humanity and the hosts were loving it and moving over to sit next to him and be very empathetic and then all of a sudden he started railing against the lack of God in society and the council of Nicaea and how we should all be thankful and grateful to God and you could see the hosts getting more and more uncomfortable because the producers were screaming at them to shut him up but how do you shut up a 96 year old war hero?!?

Fucking hilarious :joy:

6 Likes

Who ever changed my user tag. Thanks! :arteta:

I’d use different wording but it means the same thing

Is it true that fireworks are sometimes used by drug dealers to signal to their users that they’ve got a new shipment of drugs in?

Come on Cristo, @ the people you think will know the answer :smile:

2 Likes